Venting I lost everything in sports bets

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Yes, i'll make a glorious return and get back what they took from me. But not yet
What sport you lost it on? I'm playing with the idea to start doing small parlays again on combat sport events. Degenerate I know, but I did make some money from it. Wasn't much but was nice pocket money. :feelsok:

Zangano1

Zangano1

wagie
Dec 28, 2020
What sport you lost it on? I'm playing with the idea to start doing small parlays again on combat sport events. Degenerate I know, but I did make some money from it. Wasn't much but was nice pocket money. :feelsok:
Soccer, Ive heard it's the worst sport to bet on, but it is the only sport I watch

NEETzschean

NEETzschean

NEET
Dec 17, 2020
The bookies know how to take advantage of your psychological weaknesses. You may win for a while if you're smart or lucky but before long you'll get overconfident and you'll lose, end up irrationally chasing your losses and find yourself in deficit. If you're going to gamble play with small amounts (like £5-£10) and only on rare occasions, that way you won't lose much. And if you only do it infrequently (when you think you see the bookies massively mispricing the odds, which they don't often do) then you'll win more often than you would if you bet frequently.​

Zangano1

Zangano1

wagie
Dec 28, 2020
Why is it that when I dont bet I always end up winning?
I didnt bet this week but I still wrote every bet I would have made and so far I won all of them.
Its like they are specifically fixing matches to destroy me.

Brother Wagecuck

Brother Wagecuck

Work and Pray
Nov 28, 2020
There are WAYS to win gambling, but NOT with sports betting.. Thats a losing gamble, except for luck, or rigged events.
this nigga has a problem, he shouldn't be doing any type of gambling at this point. clearly, it's not his forte.
I just have to make good bets with my sports knowledge. Tomorrow i will return in full glory, Ill bet everything on Real Madrid on champions
0418p1_Homeless_sleeping%20on%20street_42nd%20and%205th_6.86_Buck%20Ennis.jpg

OP the next day.

Lordgoro

Lordgoro

Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?
Nov 1, 2022
Maybe one day i'll go to Vegas, but for now I'll just start my fortune by betting on sports
Learn blackjack, roulette, bacarrat, sic-bo, etc.. Wanna actually win, learn everything..
20190616 212746

Activity
So far there's no one here