LOL I lost so much money on sport bets this week

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

I want to be the richest man in Laos! I love Laos!
Nov 25, 2022
I have a good tip for this. Go play a gambling video game. Not with real money, with game currency. Something where you spend 0 real money.

Play it for several hours. Look how broke you become, how much you lose. That'll teach you to not spend irl money either.

Zangano1

Zangano1

wagie
Dec 28, 2020
I have a good tip for this. Go play a gambling video game. Not with real money, with game currency. Something where you spend 0 real money.

Play it for several hours. Look how broke you become, how much you lose. That'll teach you to not spend irl money either.
I have a talent for spot betting, first week I made 5x of what I started. This week i had so hard loses and became addicted and changed my strategy, but Ive learned my lesson. The key is to bet a lot in a few high return games, instead of betting in many games

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

Nov 25, 2022
I have a talent for spot betting, first week I made 5x of what I started. This week i had so hard loses and became addicted and changed my strategy, but Ive learned my lesson. The key is to bet a lot in a few high return games, instead of betting in many games
The house always eventually wins. The only high IQ move is to not gamble.

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

Nov 25, 2022
the house wins because 99% of gamblers are retards who throw away their money. Im very good at this so Ill just keep winning
If that were true you would see every person with a genius level IQ becoming a millionaire off gambling. No, even the smartest eventually lose it all.

Zangano1

Zangano1

wagie
Dec 28, 2020
If that were true you would see every person with a genius level IQ becoming a millionaire off gambling. No, even the smartest eventually lose it all.
you dont have to be smart to gamble, I just have faith. So far, even with this week loses, Im not doing bad

uglyboi1

uglyboi1

neet for almost 9 yrs never worked hand atrophy
Dec 12, 2021
not worth blud use sky sports betting ting £80 for free

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
The house always eventually wins. The only high IQ move is to not gamble.
This. Also sports betting websites have complete control over everything. There are additional risks like payout problems or even worse your account can get blocked any time. They will just lie and come up with some violations you never did. Then you try to reach customer service and they won't help you so its over for you, say goodbye to your money.

Zangano1

Zangano1

wagie
Dec 28, 2020
This. Also sports betting websites have complete control over everything. There are additional risks like payout problems or even worse your account can get blocked any time. They will just lie and come up with some violations you never did. Then you try to reach customer service and they won't help you so its over for you, say goodbye to your money.
yes, ive heard about that. Thtats why i divide my bets in different apps. When i start making money ill retire it regularly

Activity
So far there's no one here