Bocchi 1
4e4500a2edf4698bbc0903b02e1fbe59
Miyu 1

Last edited:
λ-calculus

λ-calculus

Documenting my journey to the sewer
Oct 24, 2023
Shy girls are the biggest whores. I remember a friend of mine once dating a "shy" girl, she basically never talked to anyone, but he would tell me of all the things she would do, absolute whore. Of course I don't mind whores, in fact I like them, I'm just saying this to make sure you don't fall for the shy girl = innocent trap that so many men fall for.

joeveniro

joeveniro

A la orden del señor
Oct 12, 2023
Shy girls are the biggest whores. I remember a friend of mine once dating a "shy" girl, she basically never talked to anyone, but he would tell me of all the things she would do, absolute whore. Of course I don't mind whores, in fact I like them, I'm just saying this to make sure you don't fall for the shy girl = innocent trap that so many men fall for.
My Miyu-chan would never be a whore. Do not call her a whore ever again you Rato Petista!! 😡😡😡😡🤬🤬🤬
Miyu123

Still Chad only :feelsjuice:
They are built for my ABC ( Average Brazilian Cock )

parzurnacs

parzurnacs

Summer vibes 🧃🌞🏖✈️🌊🐳🌻😀
May 12, 2023
Shy girls are shy because they're ugly so they let all men do things to them because they have 0 confidence, thats why good looking girls are usually more pure since they only let a few men interact with them.

My long-time oneitis since 2017 is now studying computer science and I'm sure that she's getting gangbanged every day by league of legends players

Pirate

Pirate

NEET
Feb 24, 2024
Damn nigga but getting bullied by a foid is actually brutal. How did she do it
For shy girl she had a surprising amount of friends and messed up my shit, and going as far as to even lying that i touched her tits, i used to cope by thinking 'OH YEA BRO SHE WAS JUST FLIRTING WITH ME', LOL! that dream was throughouly shattered when i saw her kiss her boyfriend :feelsrope:

Im pretty sure that she was only quiet and 'shy' around me, and a total whore around other people

Activity
So far there's no one here