I love to see men go bald

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
As someone whose only good feature is my thick head of hair it brings me pleasure seeing men's hair lines recede especially normies. It is one of life's finest pleasures to watch and I won't have anyone take that pleasure away from me.
Whilst I don't know how my hair will turn out yet I assume I may have got father's genes as he is only starting to bald now in his mid 60s and that is only at the top of head not the front. Everyone is different though, maybe my anxiety disorder will quicken the baldness.

O

Officer KD6-3.7

NEET
Nov 28, 2020
Same, fuck those disgusting slapheads. I hope the norwood reaper conquers and mentally destroys every normoid via his follicle harvesting mastery. All hail the norwood reaper! The one and only true god!
Norwood reaper, dont come for me. I'll be your biggest and loudest political pundint. Just please, spare me.

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
The problem with that thinking is, by definition norwooding is more of a ugly man problem. It does affect normies and good looking guys too but less so, or later in life or it doesn't ruin them as much. So you're just hating on a man with bad genes?

Straizer

Straizer

NEET
Apr 27, 2022
Aren't you a knee gore? Joggers can get away with being bald.
No i shave bc people here think growing hair is girly you at last need to look like adam smasher to be considered male here and im whatever this skin color is
IMG 20230119 201825

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
Don’t worry bro, you’re way too low T to go bald
That may not be true anyway, I saw this online.

There are a lot of myths out there about balding men. One of them is that men with MPB are more virile and have higher levels of testosterone. This isn’t necessarily the case. Men with MPB may actually have lower circulating levels of testosterone but higher levels of the enzyme that converts testosterone to DHT. Alternately, you may simply have genes that give you hair follicles that are highly sensitive to testosterone or DHT.

O

Officer KD6-3.7

NEET
Nov 28, 2020
That may not be true anyway, I saw this online.

There are a lot of myths out there about balding men. One of them is that men with MPB are more virile and have higher levels of testosterone. This isn’t necessarily the case. Men with MPB may actually have lower circulating levels of testosterone but higher levels of the enzyme that converts testosterone to DHT. Alternately, you may simply have genes that give you hair follicles that are highly sensitive to testosterone or DHT.
Yeah whether you BALD or NOT is dependent on your genetic follicular sensitivity to testosterone/dihydro testosterone. Le IM BALD CAUSE IM HIGH T is a reddit fag cope.
You can be extremely low t and still bald. You can be hight T and still have your hair. Your hormone levels don't matter in that regard. The only thing that matters is your genetic sensitivity to the hormones.

Last edited:
AI-cel

AI-cel

Hikkikomori
Dec 8, 2022
As someone whose only good feature is my thick head of hair it brings me pleasure seeing men's hair lines recede especially normies. It is one of life's finest pleasures to watch and I won't have anyone take that pleasure away from me.
Whilst I don't know how my hair will turn out yet I assume I may have got father's genes as he is only starting to bald now in his mid 60s and that is only at the top of head not the front. Everyone is different though, maybe my anxiety disorder will quicken the baldness.

6speedmanual

6speedmanual

Progressing
Dec 1, 2020
Yeah whether you BALD or NOT is dependent on your genetic follicular sensitivity to testosterone/dihydro testosterone. Le IM BALD CAUSE IM HIGH T is a reddit fag cope.
You can be extremely low t and still bald. You can be hight T and still have your hair. Your hormone levels don't matter in that regard. The only thing that matters is your genetic sensitivity to the hormones.
Both your follicular sensitivity and hormone levels do matter tho. That’s why you have plenty of guys who lose hair on testosterone despite having no family history of mpb

Activity
So far there's no one here