I lowkey never understood Light Yagami fans

97baHater

97baHater

KHHV talentless short ugly low IQ dicklet failure
Apr 18, 2024
I always hated that mf

was rooting for L to kill him

was a compulsive liar and a manipulative dick to everyone around him

coped with muh 'i wanna create a better world' when in reality he was just a psychopath with a god complex and enjoyed the high off playing god.

also was a dick for spitting on Ls friendship

let his dad die

I'm sad that L died, was my favorite character in the show fr

would've loved to see more of light and L as actual friends,

like a show where they're real friends and solve crimes together side by side and it ends with gay sex

a show like that would've slapped!

PointOfNoReturn

PointOfNoReturn

nolongerhuman simp
Jun 11, 2022
Never seen it, Ryosuke Akiba mogs
IMG 3799

PointOfNoReturn

PointOfNoReturn

nolongerhuman simp
Jun 11, 2022
Should I read it? Is it like death note?
I’ve never read Death Note. It’s only a few volumes and follows the protag, which is some genetically engineered human that’s designed for the intent of creating eternal life. Hes some sort of empath mind reader that can jump inside peoples minds and read their past or control their future by implementing dreams that become self fulfilling prophecies

Riddler

Riddler

NEET
Oct 18, 2023
It's the ideal of a young man, wise beyond his years who knows the solutions to the world problems, and can outsmart everyone. Basically chuunibyo syndrome but he's actually right

I think everyone feels like light at some point. Like you could solve the worlds problems if you just had the power

Broken&Ruined

Broken&Ruined

NEET
May 27, 2023
I always hated that mf

coped with muh 'i wanna create a better world' when in reality he was just a psychopath with a god complex and enjoyed the high off playing god.

let his dad die

like a show where they're real friends and solve crimes together side by side and it ends with gay sex

People self insert as him

Pale God

Pale God

Genius
Feb 21, 2023
I always hated that mf

let his dad die

I liked both L and Light but I wanted Light to win because L is just supporting the status quo.

Polar-Z

Polar-Z

so tiresome
Aug 3, 2023
I was just trying to marathon the damn anime two days ago after I finally finished game of thrones.

HOLY FUCK is the mc an insufferable twat, the bastard is not even remotely interesting as a character. Muh IQ comes off as nothing but "luck" which is nothing more than plot armour. Right after the fbi wife dies I couldn't stomach to watch one more episode but somehow I made it to the matsuda spying on the business men episode and everything started to feel like it's a fanfiction rollercoaster.

By far one of the most overrated shit I had the displeasure of suffering through.

Polar-Z

Polar-Z

so tiresome
Aug 3, 2023
I liked both L and Light but I wanted Light to win because L is just supporting the status quo.
L is the lawful neutral . Light is the status quo moral lapring faggot. Except he's too self absorbed and narcissistic to realize his own faggtory. Light is the inceltears champion of light, truth and justice. who claims to make the world a better place by punishing poeple who are already being punished. L is at the very least lawful and abides by the rules of fair trial and somewhat a justice system.

At least a spiteful incel or a nazi with a death note will not pretends to be a moral righteous fag when he's killing people for his utopian dream.

Pale God

Pale God

Genius
Feb 21, 2023
L is the lawful neutral . Light is the status quo moral lapring faggot. Except he's too self absorbed and narcissistic to realize his own faggtory. Light is the inceltears champion of light, truth and justice. who claims to make the world a better place by punishing poeple who are already being punished. L is at the very least lawful and abides by the rules of fair trial and somewhat a justice system.

At least a spiteful incel or a nazi with a death note will not pretends to be a moral righteous fag when he's killing people for his utopian dream.
Light is more based. L is just a bored rich guy.

incelkingkong

incelkingkong

NEET
Nov 28, 2020
I was just trying to marathon the damn anime two days ago after I finally finished game of thrones.

HOLY FUCK is the mc an insufferable twat, the bastard is not even remotely interesting as a character. Muh IQ comes off as nothing but "luck" which is nothing more than plot armour. Right after the fbi wife dies I couldn't stomach to watch one more episode but somehow I made it to the matsuda spying on the business men episode and everything started to feel like it's a fanfiction rollercoaster.

By far one of the most overrated shit I had the displeasure of suffering through.
ure being a contrarian buddy

Activity
So far there's no one here