LOL I made a fat slut cry 👿

Rebbington

Rebbington

👹
Aug 12, 2021
I was chatting w ppl on xbox n met this foid from my country we chatted for a bit n she was like obese or smth she had her self in her pfp and then just hit w me this bomb shell "I'm only 18 but like I've been w about 40 guys I stay in contact w most but men really scare me so I like to talk to alot at once just to see if they are the one tehe" the second I heard that you know ya boy had to clock in I started the typical normie bs used some big words ect ect slipped in a fake height (6'4) and used some fake pics from insta of some male model that looked real I reversed searched her username and found her socials moslty tiktok was a goldmine but I noticed she worse glasses u couldn't see em in the pic so I dropped in something like "oh yeah dude I go crazy for a girl with X Y Z" and then I looked through her reposts and mirrored how she acted (her voice went all weepy and she fell for me obv) I kept stringing this cunt along adding more hope to her again and again until! She asked "what about ur ex?" Oh yeah I have a few i love them we all stay in contact and I really don't want to stop talking with them her voice literally snapped like dropping a glass she went on w something and I told her hold on my ex is calling I watched sum family guy picked the mic up and laughed a little as if I had a nice time I told her that i gotta go n to stay in contact and that I think she's a cool friend but my ex is coming over for some hanky panky I said I had to piss and I could hear her sob n shit (dumb slut) and here I am now ! I left the party after I jerked off to her tears tho +1 foid mogged to death 👿

Gurcel316

Gurcel316

Khazarcel
Apr 9, 2024
I haven't met a lot of fatass bitches in my life, but when I have it was mostly in the psychward. There is always some obese whore with BPD who can't stop rambling about her tinder matches and high standards.
“yeah that 6'1 lean tanned dude is not my taste, I prefer bodybuilding swedish jürgens, so I ghosted him”

rekamaður

rekamaður

I'm beginning to feel like a r@pe god, r@pe god
Apr 12, 2023
Bruh i used it and found my nerdy oneitis from Facebook had an onlyfans. I nearly had a panic attack from how horny i got 🤣
wtf lmao how common is this shit

rekamaður

rekamaður

I'm beginning to feel like a r@pe god, r@pe god
Apr 12, 2023
Thankfully that's the only one that's popped up so far 🤔. U seem rich u shud SUBscribe to pimeyes yourself it's not much
There was a girl from my old school who I overheard did “sex work”
Probably onlyfans

Rebbington

Rebbington

👹
Aug 12, 2021
Holy shit. I put in my username and it gave me my fucking Snapchat with my real name. I don't use it but it's still scary as fuck. Luckily the insta youtuve tiktik were safe since other people took it first
Yeah nigga u can remove ur face n shit I had 2 there was some like news paper thing about me about incels and it was literally pics from like 2016

ShoelessSperg

ShoelessSperg

NEET
Feb 9, 2024
I was chatting w ppl on xbox n met this foid from my country we chatted for a bit n she was like obese or smth she had her self in her pfp and then just hit w me this bomb shell "I'm only 18 but like I've been w about 40 guys I stay in contact w most but men really scare me so I like to talk to alot at once just to see if they are the one tehe" the second I heard that you know ya boy had to clock in I started the typical normie bs used some big words ect ect slipped in a fake height (6'4) and used some fake pics from insta of some male model that looked real I reversed searched her username and found her socials moslty tiktok was a goldmine but I noticed she worse glasses u couldn't see em in the pic so I dropped in something like "oh yeah dude I go crazy for a girl with X Y Z" and then I looked through her reposts and mirrored how she acted (her voice went all weepy and she fell for me obv) I kept stringing this cunt along adding more hope to her again and again until! She asked "what about ur ex?" Oh yeah I have a few i love them we all stay in contact and I really don't want to stop talking with them her voice literally snapped like dropping a glass she went on w something and I told her hold on my ex is calling I watched sum family guy picked the mic up and laughed a little as if I had a nice time I told her that i gotta go n to stay in contact and that I think she's a cool friend but my ex is coming over for some hanky panky I said I had to piss and I could hear her sob n shit (dumb slut) and here I am now ! I left the party after I jerked off to her tears tho +1 foid mogged to death 👿
Woman cry all the time this isn’t impressive

Activity
So far there's no one here