News I might be dying

Zangano1

Zangano1

wagie
Dec 28, 2020
I went to the doctor a few months ago just to get checked and he said I might have rhabdomyolysis. Wich means that when I do heavy exercise something happens in my body and it can damage my kidneys.
He suggested me to stop doing heavy weight liftings, but I didnt listen and kept lifting weights.
The last few days Ive been feeling pain in exactly the red areas from this pic, wich are the areas where you feel pain when you have kidney problems.
Maybe Im just imagining things, but I wont see a doctor yet because I want to die anyway. But I wont go to the gym until the pain stops and I might see a doctor if the pain remains this week.

ElishaLord

ElishaLord

NEET
Jul 31, 2021
I don't think it's hypochondria the spike protein from the vaccine and/or covid is reproducing and attacking every organ of the body and there is no universal cure the life expectancy will drop so much

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
I went to the doctor a few months ago just to get checked and he said I might have rhabdomyolysis. Wich means that when I do heavy exercise something happens in my body and it can damage my kidneys.
He suggested me to stop doing heavy weight liftings, but I didnt listen and kept lifting weights.
The last few days Ive been feeling pain in exactly the red areas from this pic, wich are the areas where you feel pain when you have kidney problems.
Maybe Im just imagining things, but I wont see a doctor yet because I want to die anyway. But I wont go to the gym until the pain stops and I might see a doctor if the pain remains this week.

View attachment 69649
Careful bro, get that checked up

RR2XCUP

RR2XCUP

What?
Jan 8, 2023

View attachment 69649
Cause of death ☠️ : no pussy 😞

Activity
So far there's no one here