Serious I need to get into activities where I interact with people

Zangano1

Zangano1

wagie
Dec 28, 2020
The woman thats helping me with my job search said that was our goal this week.
I don't interact with humans tbh, besides my family.
What can I do? I thought joining some sports stuff but I don't know if people my age do that, like joining a sport without knowing anyone.
What else could I do?

Zangano1

Zangano1

wagie
Dec 28, 2020
I like how you're self-improving, keep this up buddy you can lead a good life. Don't listen to anyone here, keep at it you can make it.
Ive been trying but I give up easily
chess club may be fun but I doubt you'll get any girls there
Could be fun, do people my age go to those things?
maybe try some of these film discussion clubs. a lot of dumb foids who think they're smart visit those kinds of things
Sounds boring tbh
also visit the church, talk to jesus, maybe they'll make you an altar boy

and you'll ascend with your local priest :feelseheh:
Can I meet girls in the church?
Sry mate but you‘re 25? and the foid responsible in finding you a job suggests that you touch some grass :feelsheh:
I told her I don't have friends and that I don't interact with humans. Thats probably why I keep failing in job interviews because I have no experience interacting with people so all my interactions are cringe and awkward

J

johan

Banned
May 25, 2023
I told her I don't have friends and that I don't interact with humans. Thats probably why I keep failing in job interviews because I have no experience interacting with people so all my interactions are cringe and awkward
So you’re autistic? No shit :feelsreally:
You should look into getting SSI and stop letting normies gaslight you.

Zangano1

Zangano1

wagie
Dec 28, 2020
I don't know I've never been to one myself :feelslol:

absolutely. They are just as stupid and spoiled as 'secular' foids. But I think the chances to ascend can be higher because you both supposedly love Jesus
And how do I meet them? Do I just go to church and then what? I don't think it's possible
So you’re autistic? No shit :feelsreally:
You should look into getting SSI and stop letting normies gaslight you.
I don't know.
Whats SSI?

SpacersChoice

SpacersChoice

It's not the best choice, its spacers choice
Apr 16, 2023
I don't think they have activities in America like that besides maybe going to bars

Zangano1

Zangano1

wagie
Dec 28, 2020
I couldnt think anything, we have our next session tomorrow, I'll have to tell her I failed once again.

Zangano1

Zangano1

wagie
Dec 28, 2020
Why you want to be friends with normies?, they are usually idiots and get into trouble sometimes. Also, their conversations are empty, meaningless and a waste of time
I need a social life. I'll never get a girlfriend if i'm stuck in my house.
Plus I need to develop social skills to find a job

K

kaang

lurkercel
Oct 29, 2021
Learn poker and instead of wasting all your money on sports betting waste it on live card games.

Zangano1

Zangano1

wagie
Dec 28, 2020
Post ideas tbh, I'm gonna fail this week too

SpacersChoice

SpacersChoice

Apr 16, 2023
Post ideas tbh, I'm gonna fail this week too
I've been trying to figure out this problem for years now, maybe a gym, a non alcoholic club, look for events in your town, check for any college things, you should have asked her where to look.

Truth be told there isn't many options.

SpacersChoice

SpacersChoice

Apr 16, 2023
You could also vo!unteer which I think is a good idea, maybe host a thing where you and other people pick up trash around town or the campus

Zangano1

Zangano1

wagie
Dec 28, 2020
I've been trying to figure out this problem for years now, maybe a gym, a non alcoholic club, look for events in your town, check for any college things, you should have asked her where to look.

Truth be told there isn't many options.
I already go to the gym but I don't talk with anyone, I should for events tbh
I asked her and she said I could join some sports club, but I don't know if people my age join sports clubs alone.
You could also vo!unteer which I think is a good idea, maybe host a thing where you and other people pick up trash around town or the campus
That seems like a good option, i'll check

Activity
So far there's no one here