I only ever played dark souls 3

hikikomori

hikikomori

Elmo rules the world!
Jun 16, 2023
only soulsborne game I ever played was dark souls 3

i got up to oceiros the consumed king but I eneded up rage quitting that game afterwards I never progressed further

i never beat oceiros the camera made it so difficult

it was really fun though I remember beating Aldrich and feeling proud of myself. I also remember needing help to beat pontiff sulyvahn

elden ring looks fun I want to try it when I get my pc

Sushifart

Sushifart

powder monkey of the Narcy Pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Apr 13, 2024
I played all three. My favorite is the 1st just because it has a a cool ethereal feeling and a more complex map design. Elden Ring is cool asf though. Open world really changes shit. Anyways have a bump since I like these games.

uglyboi1

uglyboi1

24 yrs old hand atrophy NEETcel
Dec 12, 2021
I played all three. My favorite is the 1st just because it has a a cool ethereal feeling and a more complex map design. Elden Ring is cool asf though. Open world really changes shit. Anyways have a bump since I like these games.
the 1st one feels giga lonely in a melancholic sort of way 2nd feels like an eldritch abomination but still decent and 3rd is typical triple AAA ting with no inspiration but still a good game in of itself probably the best objectively

Sushifart

Sushifart

Apr 13, 2024
the 1st one feels giga lonely in a melancholic sort of way 2nd feels like an eldritch abomination but still decent and 3rd is typical triple AAA ting with no inspiration but still a good game in of itself probably the best objectively
Yeah felt the same way with the first with how lonely it feels. The third game has a different feeling though. Doesn't really feel dreadful or anything, kind of feels like you're just the new hire that got sent to finish the fuarkin job (either end the age of fire or continue it) since the last fuarkers who were supposed to were diversity hires :feelsLUL: or some shit, but yea 3rd game has best combat and shit and still very good.

despera

despera

#FreeNapoleonDeGeso
Jan 29, 2024
I am close to finishing dark souls 1. currently playing sekiro, its also almost completed. Got all the achivements in Elden Ring.

glitch

glitch

In a bad way
Sep 9, 2023
Dark souls 3 is the best shit ever I wanna spend the little money I have left on eldern ring ngl

incelkingkong

incelkingkong

subhuman freak
Nov 28, 2020
i hated elden ring (i only beat first boss and it fried my pc cause i downloaded cracked version on release 😆 ) ds 1 >>>>>> ds 2 = ds3 > elden soy

ds2 had hella more soulful world than ds3 but the early gameplay was so fucking aids till i got my ADP up to par, and then my attacks did 0 damage for a good while till i got my STR up after

Sushifart

Sushifart

Apr 13, 2024
i hated elden ring (i only beat first boss and it fried my pc cause i downloaded cracked version on release 😆 ) ds 1 >>>>>> ds 2 = ds3 > elden soy

ds2 had hella more soulful world than ds3 but the early gameplay was so fucking aids till i got my ADP up to par, and then my attacks did 0 damage for a good while till i got my STR up after
Honestly real asf for saying DS2 is more soulful. People hate on that game too hard since they were trying different stuff than the og and 3rd game, lore for it was cool asf too. My only gripe with 3 was that it was too linear and ig devs thought they had to make the game map design more simpler to cater to wider audience.

Elden Ring good, but has the biggest audience of new gens due to the maiden shit :feelslol: also something about it felt different in a bad way from the stuff I was used to in all the DS games + bloodborne.

Activity
So far there's no one here