I self harmed again

usercorn

usercorn

Cornus benedict addict
Apr 1, 2024
Earlier after losing in poker I slapped myself on the wrist so it left a rashy-looking bruise. Then I fell asleep from mental drainage and had sleep paralysis where I didn't know what my apartment looked like. I think I might've spoke unpleasantries at some of the neighborhors too (I don't like them).

Samisnotsocool223

Samisnotsocool223

You don't know who could be lurking here.
Jul 21, 2023
Earlier after losing in poker I slapped myself on the wrist so it left a rashy-looking bruise. Then I fell asleep from mental drainage and had sleep paralysis where I didn't know what my apartment looked like. I think I might've spoke unpleasantries at some of the neighborhors too (I don't like them).
This aint sanction suicide lil nigga

IGiveUp

IGiveUp

4:00 A.M.
Sep 11, 2021
Why do you hurt yourself, do you hate yourself or is it something else. Wouldn’t it be better to take out that stress on something out like an object?

usercorn

usercorn

Cornus benedict addict
Apr 1, 2024
Rookie. Real selfharmers use knifes or razor blades
I did that last year and it almost killed me. There was blood everywhere. First time I cut myself I believe I was 12 so I'm no rookie by any means.

usercorn

usercorn

Cornus benedict addict
Apr 1, 2024
Why do you hurt yourself, do you hate yourself or is it something else. Wouldn’t it be better to take out that stress on something out like an object?
I will do that too. Sabotage and stuff like that. Stealing minor objects. I guess it just feels good to take back some control from time to time.

Friezacel

Friezacel

NEET
Feb 13, 2024
I did that last year and it almost killed me. There was blood everywhere. First time I cut myself I believe I was 12 so I'm no rookie by any means.
damn, didnt know that. How did it almost kill you ? Did you hit an artery ?

usercorn

usercorn

Cornus benedict addict
Apr 1, 2024
damn, didnt know that. How did it almost kill you ? Did you hit an artery ?
Yeah I cut really deep. I could see the fat in my arm and it sprayed all over the room. After that I've cooled down significantly.

Activity
So far there's no one here