Story I Smile too much! (It gets me in trouble)

neetinpeace

neetinpeace

NEET
Dec 3, 2023
GOOD AFTERNOON!!
HOW ARE YOU TODAY?

Ever since secondary school (middle school) I've always had a perma smirk on my face and I smile whenever I'm in a conversation :D I never did it consciously and theres no reason to (im a manlet normie) but overtime it led to me having the nick name, 'smiley', everyone in school called me this and I guess it wasn't a bad thing but it was the only thing I was known for. It was even written on my year book :feelsheh: Only time I ever get in trouble for smiling was when teachers were telling me off, they didnt like me smiling :D

I use to box during my teens and one day during training our coach got us together. He had to discuss a very serious topic! it was about knife crime in our area and how we need to avoid gangs, you already know I was somewhat smirking during this conversation (It was not on purpose) He erupted at me :feelsworry: told me why I'm I smiling it wasnt funny and as a result i was forced to run laps around the gym :cry:

In my first wagie job I was working in a office job :oops: It was boring work and most of the time I wasn't really doing anything. Well at the age of 17 I got my first wagie cheque :dance: I was so excited so during the office hours I decided to browse the internet to get me some new trainers :cool: It was a small open office so my boss did see me shoe shopping and said he wanted to speak to me :feelsworry: We went to the hallway and he just went on lecturing mode about how wagie hours are for work. Of couse during this time I had a smirk on my face :)He really didnt like that and in a stern voice said 'why are you smiling ? :feelsugh:' it wasnt intimidating since he was a birdcell lanklet but I just said I'm not and im taking him seriously.He just scoffed at me and told me to go back to work. I proceeded to quit 6 months later and start neeting (after wasting my time at uni)

I know most of you have this resting face :feelsreally: too many hunter eye moggers around, but maybe try smiling more :D

PointOfNoReturn

PointOfNoReturn

Pneuma
Jun 11, 2022
IMG 6248

G

ghosty

NEET
Mar 7, 2024
GOOD AFTERNOON!!
HOW ARE YOU TODAY?

Ever since secondary school (middle school) I've always had a perma smirk on my face and I smile whenever I'm in a conversation :D I never did it consciously and theres no reason to (im a manlet normie) but overtime it led to me having the nick name, 'smiley', everyone in school called me this and I guess it wasn't a bad thing but it was the only thing I was known for. It was even written on my year book :feelsheh: Only time I ever get in trouble for smiling was when teachers were telling me off, they didnt like me smiling :D

I use to box during my teens and one day during training our coach got us together. He had to discuss a very serious topic! it was about knife crime in our area and how we need to avoid gangs, you already know I was somewhat smirking during this conversation (It was not on purpose) He erupted at me :feelsworry: told me why I'm I smiling it wasnt funny and as a result i was forced to run laps around the gym :cry:

In my first wagie job I was working in a office job :oops: It was boring work and most of the time I wasn't really doing anything. Well at the age of 17 I got my first wagie cheque :dance: I was so excited so during the office hours I decided to browse the internet to get me some new trainers :cool: It was a small open office so my boss did see me shoe shopping and said he wanted to speak to me :feelsworry: We went to the hallway and he just went on lecturing mode about how wagie hours are for work. Of couse during this time I had a smirk on my face :)He really didnt like that and in a stern voice said 'why are you smiling ? :feelsugh:' it wasnt intimidating since he was a birdcell lanklet but I just said I'm not and im taking him seriously.He just scoffed at me and told me to go back to work. I proceeded to quit 6 months later and start neeting (after wasting my time at uni)

I know most of you have this resting face :feelsreally: too many hunter eye moggers around, but maybe try smiling more :D
That's very curious 🤔, meanwhile, I can only manage to muster a smile when I'm by myself.

NightProwler

NightProwler

THE MIDDLE KINGDOM HAS FALLEN
Jul 28, 2022
I have the opposite problem. People say I look angry all the time. Work said I should smile more.

NightProwler

NightProwler

THE MIDDLE KINGDOM HAS FALLEN
Jul 28, 2022
tell them you will smile more once they raise your wage
Nah, I just said of course line a good wagie. It’s hard to smile when I hear the customers talk for hours on end, it’s pure mental torture.

Activity
So far there's no one here