I still dress up and get ready for the day even though I'm a neet

• Thread starter Looksmax Refugee
  • Start date
Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Can you imagine? Guy getting up to shower, brush teeth, and wear a clean shirt, jeans, socks, shoes all to just sit at home all day. :feelslol:

But no, I have a reason. I regularly take walks to the store and around the neighborhood and I don't wanna look like a bum. I may be a bum in reality and that's okay, but I'm not okay with looking like one. :feelsok:

Does any neet here do the same, and what are your reasons for doing so?

T

THE NEWer HONKLER

Banned
Aug 13, 2022
i'll wear jeans for an hour or two then jerk off in the day and take them of cos there too uncomfortable so back to sweats, unless im going out all day.
i dont like looking a bum but i have no reason to look better for the price of less comfort.
so i usually wear tank tops which have holes in them, sandals and walmart sweats which are wearing thin in between the crotch area

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
I have a shower and brush teeth, brush my hair so it doesn't get knotty. Get dressed to walk my dog then change back into pyjamas. I don't stay in outdoor clothes unless I know I'm going out within an hour or so. I don't wear clean clothes everyday either, I already look like a crackhead whether I'm wearing clean clothes or not.

Dyinghope

Dyinghope

NEET4Ever
Apr 12, 2022
I do that also, I feel I need to have some kind of routine and not just give up completely yet. If I feel like being in bed until midday, I'll do it though.

Activity
So far there's no one here