I strongly oppose for there to be a new mod on this forum

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
@Infinity
This is a small forum, so for long time members such as me, you get to know the users here. Out of all the users here I would say there is not a single one with the mental stability to be granted moderator position. Having any of the long time users here have our IP's is a huge liability, and it's just not fair to the users here. I suggest you postpone selection of a new moderator until this forum grows large enough to need it, as of now one moderator is more than enough.

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
@Infinity
This is a small forum, so for long time members such as me, you get to know the users here. Out of all the users here I would say there is not a single one with the mental stability to be granted moderator position. Having any of the long time users here have our IP's is a huge liability, and it's just not fair to the users here. I suggest you postpone selection of a new moderator until this forum grows large enough to need it, as of now one moderator is more than enough.
couldn't agree more, can't trust someone viewing everyone IP's (or leaking them) or start banning ppl

Last edited:
Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
nigga u prolly have a notepad of peoples ips and are ready to link them immediately
Who are you? secondly true any mod can do that, even the admin can do that, my point is, i haven't , Alexander neither and former admin or mods also didn't. Bc we are here to help the forum not mess with the users, and i think so far i am doing that with all the litle i had, rather than letting it die.
We don't have any reason to be assholes and we are trusted from the majority of the ppl ig , if someone has trust issues then he shouldn't register on any forums, bc that's the forum rules and most known forum rules. You can't register with a proxy.

Last edited:
Lucillian

Lucillian

Lecnilatir) Tomorrow will be a good day.
Nov 30, 2020
Who are you? secondly true any mod can do that, even the admin can do that, my point is, i haven't , Alexander neither and former admin or mods also didn't. Bc we are here to help the forum not mess with the users.
We don't have any reason to be assholes and we are trusted from the majority of the ppl ig , if someone has trust issues then he shouldn't register on any forums, bc that's the forum rules and most known forum rules. You can't register with a proxy.
im sure u havent

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
Who are you? secondly true any mod can do that, even the admin can do that, my point is, i haven't , Alexander neither and former admin or mods also didn't. Bc we are here to help the forum not mess with the users, and i think so far i am doing that with all the litle i had, rather than letting it die.
you gave up on this forum a long time ago and now your virtual signaling again

Bridge

Bridge

NEET
May 31, 2022
👎 👎 👎

Attachments

• 3ze3pdsnHVnW893aKzR41468688403.jpg
    3ze3pdsnHVnW893aKzR41468688403.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 1
Activity
So far there's no one here