Story I think a god from Ancient Egypt is trying to contact me.

UglyBastard

UglyBastard

People die when they are killed
Mar 28, 2023
Seven years ago, at a time when only my sister, my grandmother and I were at home, a peculiar event occurred. On the first floor of the house where I used to live, my sister and I were watching the "Rugrats" shows in the evening. Afterwards, I decided to go to bed. I went upstairs and, due to my fear of sleeping alone, I chose to share the room with my grandmother.
I lay down next to her and the bedroom door was ajar, letting in the light from the adjoining room. The reflection of the light on the door made it difficult for me to fall asleep. My attention was therefore drawn to the door, where I noticed a considerably large shadow. This shadow resembled a figure with distinctive features, such as a crocodile-like mouth, long hair and a slightly corpulent body. Curiously, this figure I saw reminded me of Sobek, a god from the Egyptian mythology. I should mention that I haven't a single idea of Egyptian mythology since I was still a child at that time.
My suspicion that the shadow wasn't my sister was reinforced by the fact that I can usually hear when someone is coming up the stairs. In an attempt to get some confirmation of the situation, I decided to wake my grandmother. However, she responded sleepily, growling, a typical behaviour of an elderly person who is woken up but wishes to continue sleeping. She woke up briefly, and I asked her if she was also seeing the strange figure. She confirmed that she was, but soon fell asleep again (my memory gets a bit hazy at this point).
I then decided to crawl to the end of the bed, which was next to the door. However, as I got closer, fear took hold of me and I backed away. I sought refuge under the blanket and, at some point during the night, I fell asleep. When I woke up, it was already daylight. When I went downstairs, I found my grandmother having coffee in the kitchen, while the rest of the family chatted about various topics. I shared my experience and asked my grandmother if she had also witnessed the event of the previous day. I can't remember exactly what she said, but I know we never spoke about it again.
I always forget to ask about it when I can talk to her, but next time I'll try to remember and find out if it was my imagination or not.
One thing that fucked with my mind was that I received an anonymous email saying: you've always seen me, it all started when you were a child, watching me in the corner of your room, without getting out of bed.

Nameless_sunflower

Nameless_sunflower

NEET
Sep 19, 2022
That's cool
Maybe he came because you needed it
also the email, is it recent?

Nameless_sunflower

Nameless_sunflower

NEET
Sep 19, 2022
I received it literally today, that's the reason I recalled all that shit.
you're being called to the spiritual path by a higher intelligence that knows you from past life

be calm & know that it's a friend of yours trying to help you wake up

I would look up what egyptian gods like & leave an offering
glass of water would probably do
meditate & listen

UglyBastard

UglyBastard

People die when they are killed
Mar 28, 2023
you're being called to the spiritual path by a higher intelligence that knows you from past life

be calm & know that it's a friend of yours trying to help you wake up

I would look up what egyptian gods like & leave an offering
glass of water would probably do
meditate & listen
But why the hell a fucking god would try to reach out to me via email? He could just appear to me again. There's no way my family still remember the day I told them about that. They're not close to me, so I don't think they would know the email I use on my daily basis.
The offering might be a good idea, but I have no fucking clue of what offer to Sobek.

Nameless_sunflower

Nameless_sunflower

NEET
Sep 19, 2022
There's no way my family still remember the day I told them about that. They're not close to me, so I don't think they would know the email I use on my daily basis.
Don't mix your earthly family into this, they'll call you crazy & needlessly worry
it's clearly about you
but I have no fucking clue of what offer to Sobek.
just google what he likes

Last edited:
Activity
So far there's no one here