Venting I think at this point nothing can help me

PointOfNoReturn

PointOfNoReturn

Gothicc Hoes
Jun 11, 2022
Since COVID I’ve been stuck in the same place. I only ever had a few irl friends that I’ve cut contact with. I rarely go outside unless it’s to get groceries or grab energy drinks. I live in a rural area so it’s hard to find people similar to me. I don’t see any point in working since I’ll have to do it to survive. I can go to university but I’ll be an oldcel by the time I graduate, Almost 8 years rotted away because I had depression. My only want in my life at this point is to life isolated from everybody else in the mountains, with only access to the internet and my instrument copes. I could rope as a last resort but I doubt I’d ever do the, I could drink myself to death but it will only make me feel like shit. Maybe things could work out for me but I doubt they ever will.
IMG 4246

Al-Maari600

Al-Maari600

NEET
Dec 11, 2022
Since COVID I’ve been stuck in the same place. I only ever had a few irl friends that I’ve cut contact with. I rarely go outside unless it’s to get groceries or grab energy drinks. I live in a rural area so it’s hard to find people similar to me. I don’t see any point in working since I’ll have to do it to survive. I can go to university but I’ll be an oldcel by the time I graduate, Almost 8 years rotted away because I had depression. My only want in my life at this point is to life isolated from everybody else in the mountains, with only access to the internet and my instrument copes. I could rope as a last resort but I doubt I’d ever do the, I could drink myself to death but it will only make me feel like shit. Maybe things could work out for me but I doubt they ever will.
View attachment 85392
brutal dont drink as a cope for this though it will just make life worse from experience drugs etc are a bad cope

wintersdream

wintersdream

Gura 🦈
Jun 24, 2023
Sometimes feels impossible to feel good, and knowing that despite this will go on for more years it won't last makes it worse
The best thing you can do is stay positive, or just at least don't be negative
Same the only advice I can give to op right now to play with the cards he was dealt with and make the most of it unfortunately! :(

T

Thorn

NEET
Aug 24, 2023
This life is hard friend. Maybe just do fun and exciting things to cope, like taking drugs, drive to a random town somewhere and see what’s around. Hitchhike, take a road trip anything just to experience life.

Alternatively you could maybe try Maoi’s to see if that helps you feel any better.

PointOfNoReturn

PointOfNoReturn

Gothicc Hoes
Jun 11, 2022
This life is hard friend. Maybe just do fun and exciting things to cope, like taking drugs, drive to a random town somewhere and see what’s around. Hitchhike, take a road trip anything just to experience life.

Alternatively you could maybe try Maoi’s to see if that helps you feel any better.
Very true, I was planning on attending music festivals. They might be a good cope.
brutal dont drink as a cope for this though it will just make life worse from experience drugs etc are a bad cope
Yep, I got drugged up by some randoms and have felt terrible since

RNT

RNT

Eternal Night
Aug 23, 2023
the only advice I can give to op right now to play with the cards he was dealt with
Yeah, literally. Buying a pack of Tarot cards and spending months become esoteric pilled is a must for every NEET. Or what, you're too busy and don't have the time for that?

As for limited routine, cycling at night (with appropriate lights to see where you're going) is a superb hobby. I have covered over 2,000 km in 2022, mostly at night. Snow and -20C temperatures is not an excuse btw.

Activity
So far there's no one here