Lifestyle I think god is sending me a message to LDAR

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
After months of suffering, I managed to fix my LDAR mindset. Now out of the blue, I'm starting to feel physical pain from doing simple activities. I guess I just wasn't meant to work hard. I think i'll just LDAR. Now that I think about it, it's always been like this.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
After months of suffering, I managed to fix my LDAR mindset. Now out of the blue, I'm starting to feel physical pain from doing simple activities. I guess I just wasn't meant to work hard. I think i'll just LDAR. Now that I think about it, it's always been like this.
You have been cursed with neetcel dna. My condolences. So have I. I have never held a regular job down for longer then three months. My neetcel dna kicks in and I need to ldar. I just dont have it in me to so called hussel or grind. I just want to be wine and dined.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
You have been cursed with neetcel dna. My condolences. So have I. I have never held a regular job down for longer then three months. My neetcel dna kicks in and I need to ldar. I just dont have it in me to so called hussel or grind. I just want to be wine and dined.
:feelslol::feelslol: Thats so funny because its so true. The famous breaking point for us neets, deeply rooted in our unique DNA.
For some of us it kicks in sooner, for some of us after 6 months or even longer, but it does kick in. Its a mechanism that all neets share which gets activated when working.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Would you remove the neetcel dna if you had the choice?

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Yes of course being a neetcel is a curse and puts you in the incel category. I wish I was built like these robots then I could atleast clap some booty cheeks, have financial security ect
You don't wanna be too hardworking though because then you become less of a human and more of wage robot

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
True finding a balance is key but I'd rather be the ladder then a neetcel but i am who i am there is no changing that unfortunately
I've been brainstorming for MONTHS how to change it. Nothing works fully you always feel your laziness creeping back up. It is hell on earth.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I've been brainstorming for MONTHS how to change it. Nothing works fully you always feel your laziness creeping back up. It is hell on earth.
Agreed neetceldome dna chooses its victims theres no stopping it. It's like your brain just short circuit's when you grind for months on end. Its hell on earth because it's a life of failure and isolation a path that is dark and not recommend. The only way to recover is copes but lots of copes only large sums of money can quench. Death is some what preferable. But if you have a great family and friends that can make a huge difference in the quality of your life. For me I have none. I hope I dont wake up to this nightmare on the daily. Sleeping is the only time I feel at peace.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Agreed neetceldome dna chooses its victims theres no stopping it. It's like your brain just short circuit's when you grind for months on end. Its hell on earth because it's a life of failure and isolation a path that is dark and not recommend. The only way to recover is copes but lots of copes only large sums of money can quench. Death is some what preferable. But if you have a great family and friends that can make a huge difference in the quality of your life. For me I have none. I hope I dont wake up to this nightmare on the daily. Sleeping is the only time I feel at peace
Agreed I wish I was a prince so I could LDAR freely

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Agreed I wish I was a prince so I could LDAR freely
Even a princes has dutys. They have to compete with there chad siblings. They have to rule over the land. What I think you really mean is and so do I is you wish you were a spoiled man child with a billion dollar bank account.

Gooply

Gooply

Sadcel
Aug 9, 2021
God would never want you to LDAR.
www.christianitytoday.com/ct/2014/may-web-only/open-letter-to-male-virgins.html

What do you tell the male virgin in a sexed-up 21st-century "bro culture"? Is there anything an older sister of sorts could say to encourage men frustrated by their unwanted celibacy? Here's my attempt.

To the male virgins out there:

I suspect you feel a lot of shame about the term "virgin." These days, it's hard not to. Even among young adults, virgins are a clear minority; according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, only one in 10 American men enters marriage a virgin; most start having sex in late high school. The numbers show women behave very similarly.

Whatever our various reasons for ending up so, adult virgins must navigate a culture that regards sex as central to human fulfillment. But abstinence from this supposedly penultimate experience raises slightly different identity issues for men and women.

For women, men’s disinterest can seem like a knock on our beauty and desirability. Depending on where we find our value, that rejection can throw our own self-worth into question. But where women may blame unwanted abstinence on some lack in ourselves, men seem to read sexual inexperience as a fundamental failing, or even evidence of women’s universal aversion to or even contempt.

That brings us to our response to unwanted abstinence. Some do very desperate things. People may augment their beauty, overspend, lie, pay for sex, or even rape. The more that we conflate identity with genital activity, the more destructively we may act.
But sex grasped through force, self-denial, or deceit falls grossly short of the intimate union God intended and I think most people ultimately want. It not only uses and damages others; it dehumanizes the one who grasps it. Demanding sex, whether overtly or implicitly, feeds your worst self, not your best.

I say all this because I want the men of my generation to flourish. A lot of you seem to be struggling, but I want you to succeed in life. I want you to use every resource and ability you’ve been entrusted with — to get the most out of your life and be all that you can for your community and the time in which you were born.

LDAR

Gooply

Gooply

Sadcel
Aug 9, 2021
He abstained from sex because he had low self-esteem, which he says heightened after learning about his sinful nature at church.

What eventually made him feel ready was practicing orgasmic meditation, which entails stroking a woman’s clitoris for 15 minutes. The class, which he joined after hearing about it from a friend, eased McDorman into being sexual in a permissible environment where he felt safe.

what the fuck?

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
He abstained from sex because he had low self-esteem, which he says heightened after learning about his sinful nature at church.

What eventually made him feel ready was practicing orgasmic meditation, which entails stroking a woman’s clitoris for 15 minutes. The class, which he joined after hearing about it from a friend, eased McDorman into being sexual in a permissible environment where he felt safe.

what the fuck?
State of christians

maharsha

maharsha

NEET
Jun 26, 2021
"Denied access to pussy? Well, we are sure that that is not nearly as frustrating as being denied access to the rest of this piece! Subscribe now."
Untitled

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
www.christianitytoday.com/ct/2014/may-web-only/open-letter-to-male-virgins.html

What do you tell the male virgin in a sexed-up 21st-century "bro culture"? Is there anything an older sister of sorts could say to encourage men frustrated by their unwanted celibacy? Here's my attempt.

To the male virgins out there:

I suspect you feel a lot of shame about the term "virgin." These days, it's hard not to. Even among young adults, virgins are a clear minority; according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, only one in 10 American men enters marriage a virgin; most start having sex in late high school. The numbers show women behave very similarly.

Whatever our various reasons for ending up so, adult virgins must navigate a culture that regards sex as central to human fulfillment. But abstinence from this supposedly penultimate experience raises slightly different identity issues for men and women.

For women, men’s disinterest can seem like a knock on our beauty and desirability. Depending on where we find our value, that rejection can throw our own self-worth into question. But where women may blame unwanted abstinence on some lack in ourselves, men seem to read sexual inexperience as a fundamental failing, or even evidence of women’s universal aversion to or even contempt.

That brings us to our response to unwanted abstinence. Some do very desperate things. People may augment their beauty, overspend, lie, pay for sex, or even rape. The more that we conflate identity with genital activity, the more destructively we may act.
But sex grasped through force, self-denial, or deceit falls grossly short of the intimate union God intended and I think most people ultimately want. It not only uses and damages others; it dehumanizes the one who grasps it. Demanding sex, whether overtly or implicitly, feeds your worst self, not your best.

I say all this because I want the men of my generation to flourish. A lot of you seem to be struggling, but I want you to succeed in life. I want you to use every resource and ability you’ve been entrusted with — to get the most out of your life and be all that you can for your community and the time in which you were born.

LDAR
Didn't take long for the virtue signalling and "it affects women" part to begin, and I thought the self absorbedness seeping through this whole thing was bad enough. Bonus points for ending with how she really wants them to not rot so they can be used as resource pools.
I wonder if these people have ever even read the gospels properly.

maharsha

maharsha

NEET
Jun 26, 2021
Didn't take long for the virtue signalling and "it affects women" part to begin, and I thought the self absorbedness seeping through this whole thing was bad enough. Bonus points for ending with how she really wants them to not rot so they can be used as resource pools.
I wonder if these people have ever even read the gospels properly.
The piece was written to make two facts publicly known: (1) She's on OkCupid; (2) she gets sexual offers. Whatever else is in there is filler, added because she had to.
I get sexual offers

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
Are you Muslim? Would never have expected that
I am not. All you need to convince anyone you're a Muslim online is a SWT after Allah or PBUH after Mohammed or Jesus (PBU Them both), and end with an Inshallah or Hamdulillah.

I respect the normal Muslim a lot though. They seem to me to be much more down to earth, warm, humble, friendly and stuff.

Activity
So far there's no one here