I think I just realized why I refuse to work and be a part of society.

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

I want to be the richest man in Laos! I love Laos!
Nov 25, 2022
You know, I actually often feel the need to do something. To craft, to learn a skill and use it. And yet, I'm disgusted by the thought of getting a job.

But now I think I realized why.

I don't refuse to work. I refuse to live.

I know that if I got a job, started socializing etc... I'd eventually lead a pretty normie lifestyle. Maybe I'd even get married, buy an apartment, have kids, have friends etc... I can do it, it's not impossible. Every one of us can do it, I'm sure.

But I don't want to live. That's why I don't do that. Life has no appeal to me. Worse, it's actually draining, boring, not worth it. Nothing is worth it. Not love, not money, nothing. Boring, tedious, draining, annoying.

It's not that I don't want to work. I don't want to live. It's a refusal to live.

Last edited:
anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

Nov 25, 2022
But it wasnt always like this, right? When I was a kid life was very exciting, colorful, every day was a new adventure. What about you?
It's been like this for a long, long time actually. Sure, as a wee lad it was different. It changed around 12 or 13 I think. That's when my depression started. But it's been so long that I honestly do not remember how it is to be normal, to want to live. When people say how precious life is, or how they want to live forever or whatever, I'm always a bit confused. It's been so, so long.

patientfrog

patientfrog

NEET Royalty
Apr 21, 2022
nah dude, probably more complex than that. living for us neets means subjecting ourselves to criticism, working within the norms of soyciety, which we refuse to abide by. also, when you have unresolved problems working seems secondary. the best motivation for work is out of altruism, which i don't have because society failed to extend goodwill to me. it's for good reason that our jewish overlords push for multiculturalism, because in a multicultural society where everyone has different beliefs it makes brotherly concern for and comraderie with your neighbor harder.

there was a time in my younger years where i felt grateful to be alive, and ready to work within the system to benefit society which i felt i had received so much from. it was short lived, however, and based out of ignorance, and i just can't bring myself to care for a society which hates a lot of what i stand for.

right now, i can't imagine slaving away for a corporation, using my talents to make them big bucks for a society that's been actively circling the drain for a long time now. the people at the top of these corporations are actively working to end your way of life(end the middle class), so why should i contribute?

plus, i've never had a girlfriend and don't really care what happens to myself. most people work to support their families. no woman has shown interest in me for over 10 years, and that's a big reason normies work.

I don't even believe what we need now in society can be supplied through what typically results from work, and i think in most cases working hard prevents people from taking a good look around our world, and fixing the necessary problems

sorry for the wall of text. don't blame anyone for not reading it. i've had a lot of coffee and sometimes its nice to get shit off your chest.

Last edited:
anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

Nov 25, 2022
nah dude, probably more complex than that. living for us neets means subjecting ourselves to criticism, working within the norms of soyciety, which we refuse to abide by. also, when you have unresolved problems working seems secondary. the best motivation for work is out of altruism, which i don't have because society failed to extend goodwill to me. it's for good reason that our jewish overlords push for multiculturalism, because in a multicultural society where everyone has different beliefs it makes brotherly concern for and comraderie with your neighbor harder.

there was a time in my younger years where i felt grateful to be alive, and ready to work within the system to benefit society which i felt i had received so much from. it was short lived, however, and based out of ignorance, and i just can't bring myself to care for a society which hates a lot of what i stand for.

right now, i can't imagine slaving away for a corporation, using my talents to make them big bucks for a society that's been actively circling the drain for a long time now. the people at the top of these corporations are actively working to end your way of life(end the middle class), so why should i contribute?

plus, i've never had a girlfriend and don't really care what happens to myself. most people work to support their families. no woman has shown interest in me for over 10 years, and that's a big reason normies work.

I don't even believe what we need now in society can be supplied through what typically results from work, and i think in most cases working hard prevents people from taking a good look around our world, and fixing the necessary problems

sorry for the wall of text. don't blame anyone for not reading it. i've had a lot of coffee and sometimes its nice to get shit off your chest.
Well said, there's a lot more to it. But it does boil down to the fact that I don't want to live this life.

micropenis29

micropenis29

NEET
Aug 27, 2022
82bb480b3fe1894e496e88f08e9f1d24

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
Wall of text, another famous Reddit term.

A

AnalAndro

NEET
Nov 26, 2022
When I was younger I wanted to work to live a life of independence, far away from women, normies and their status hierarchies. I was uncaring of the things normies were talking about like "what do you post on fecesbook"... I never cared about partying or being eceleb...

That was going on fine, I was thinking that this multiculty cosmopolitan hipster social model was amazing and it could have been a gigantic disneyland for adults... Infact it is partly like that, we live in disneyland as "adults"... and the hipster culture is truly for manchildren...

The problem is that I saw how all of this was a fad, and my decision to remain a manchildren without babies was horrid... I should have pumped more babies... I did bad life choices. I am stupid. If you are younger than me, you need to go out and make some babies. I will try to rectify my errors, but I am afraid I will not be able to repair everything... Best I can do is to expose the normie trash and hope for a better future.

Activity
So far there's no one here