Story I think I ruined someones day by accident

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
So I was just chilling with one of my friends at the uni, he had his gf with him
He' a low tier normie btw, and the girl is ugly as a sin, one of the ugliest girls ive seen in person, well at least she's not fat.
He's her emotional tampon and buxxing hard for her, just to maintain their relationship
She was just being her whore self, you know, talking about retarded shit and I act interested so I can blend in
I got bored so I decided to call one of my closer friends over, he happens to be a chad
The moment he got into her visual range, her entire mood changed. She was laughing and talking a ton, suddenly she got silent
She gave the chad a couple of looks, and looked down immediately after
I immediately noticed this, and I think so did her boyfriend
I was gonna confront her about it but I didn't do so not to possibly ruin my relationship with her bf

The thing is, my chad friend didn't even notice her. Just by existing he mogged that guy into oblivion. Chad truly always wins bros, life is full of valuable blackpills if you observe carefully

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
well I can describe him
definitely over 190 cms
blonde hair, blue eyes, olive skin
decently muscular, wears a fucking wife beater at the uni jfl
facially I'd rate him an 8, he doesn't really have any flaws except for his nose but it isnt even that noticable
An aryan chad mogging ethnics. This is a tale I heard one too many times. Brutal!

Fimbultyr

Fimbultyr

Currently in search of Hyperborea
Feb 20, 2022
but then he'll have nobody to cuddle with :feelseek:
Tell him to get a body-pillow and stop being such a cuck.
Body Pillow

Activity
So far there's no one here