I think I'm going to save up for an Ebike

Magonia

Magonia

REPORT ALL FREESPEECH NAZIS
Jan 2, 2022
I might cancel my internet for a while to help me save up for a nice ebike. My current bike seems like trash. Like I tried to see how it would go down a small hill without pedaling and it could barely move and theres alot of other issues so its kinda time to put the bike to rest. I want to bike long distances but I dont feel like it, Sometimes I bike 80 miles 130 miles crazy shit like that. I wonder if it would even be fun on an Ebike. Yeah i know most ebikes dont give power past 25 miles but im willing to spend the extra dollar to get that range to 100+ nearly 100 miles without spending money on gas or kicking my ass? sounds awesome!

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
I might cancel my internet for a while to help me save up for a nice ebike. My current bike seems like trash. Like I tried to see how it would go down a small hill without pedaling and it could barely move and theres alot of other issues so its kinda time to put the bike to rest. I want to bike long distances but I dont feel like it, Sometimes I bike 80 miles 130 miles crazy shit like that. I wonder if it would even be fun on an Ebike. Yeah i know most ebikes dont give power past 25 miles but im willing to spend the extra dollar to get that range to 100+ nearly 100 miles without spending money on gas or kicking my ass? sounds awesome!
130 miles, holy fuck... how much are you going to spend on the ebike? I just learned these exist, it sounds comfy :feelsok: if I had one then I would be bike maxxing and going to all the nooks and crannies of my city. Also most internet providers will give you a huge discount if you get neetbux, I pay $20 a month for my internet :feelskek:

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
I went on one recently, was only pedal assist and didn't feel worth it. I was hoping for a throttle

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
130 miles, holy fuck... how much are you going to spend on the ebike? I just learned these exist, it sounds comfy :feelsok: if I had one then I would be bike maxxing and going to all the nooks and crannies of my city. Also most internet providers will give you a huge discount if you get neetbux, I pay $20 a month for my internet :feelskek:
You should get two bikes for you and shadow vision to fight crime bro :feelsok:

Magonia

Magonia

REPORT ALL FREESPEECH NAZIS
Jan 2, 2022
how much are you going to spend on the ebike?
The one i decided on Flyer L885 costs $2000 and i spend like $500 more later on extras. I might decide to make my own custom ebike instead. Sounds like the kind i would want to make might be unmakeable

Activity
So far there's no one here