Discussion I think I'm more mentally retarded than I realized

frightfulcel

frightfulcel

pyramidcel
Sep 9, 2022

I recorded some videos of myself talking and moving around and I'm clearly autistic, its extremely obvious. In my day to day life I don't feel autistic, I feel like an adult whos normal however thats my only point of reference. Now that I think about it I literally watch the same stuff on youtube 100's of times which isn't normal. I also have been in social isolation for a year and a half with my only interaction being with my extended family once a month for an hour. Even homeless people have large social circles and even have kids which is bizzare to me.

There's something called internalized abelism, its where retarded people basically play down their symtoms and shun other people who have their disability. I think I'm similar, when I got my autism diagnosis I ignored it thinking I could somehow overcome it, its really damaging to the ego accepting that you have autism, just typing this makes me cringe crazy however its the truth and it doesn't care about what I ideally want. If I ignore it like I always do then I'm just a bluepiller. I'm not going to act infantile on purpose though or anything, rather just accept that I have it.

I think I built up this false image of myself that I could somehow fix everything. I hate calling myself autistic due to sunken cost fallacy in the sense I've invested so much time/energy into being normal that just ending up lumped with other autistic people is damaging to the ego. Anyway, it is what it is.

I think if you have autism or any other health issue you need to research it, understand it to the best of your ability and accept it. Don't be like me. If you had terminal cancer and the doctor told you that you were fine to spare your feelings you may be happy for a moment but you would have wasted your last months thinking you had decades instead of a more limited amount of time. Always accept the truth even if uncomfortable.

IGiveUp

IGiveUp

Summertime
Sep 11, 2021
You might just be judging yourself harshly, for one videos and voice recordings don’t always capture a person actual voice or appearance perfectly. And two many times we will judge and nitpick things that many people wouldn’t notice

クーロ

クーロ

عثمان دان فوديو الثاني
Jan 23, 2024
Illiteracy runs rampant here. Good posts like this get a "DNR" but a 4000-page BBC fanfiction get a billion reacts and print outs to be plastered on walls. We need a weekly literacy test to make sure members can read normally without needing neuron activation from cuck fantasy terms

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Illiteracy runs rampant here. Good posts like this get a "DNR" but a 4000-page BBC fanfiction get a billion reacts and print outs to be plastered on walls. We need a weekly literacy test to make sure members can read normally without needing neuron activation from cuck fantasy terms
Wdym there's been no cuck fantasies for ages. Where they at? They died with neetgod.

Activity
So far there's no one here