Venting I think I'm one of these people who fail at everything they try to do

Based Vampire

Based Vampire

Sleep late, and read trashy books!
Mar 23, 2023
That's literally how I feel these days guys, looking back on my life. It's just a vicious circle of me trying to 'rise above' and achieve something only for it to end in failure. Then rot for a couple of days and try something again. The circle never ends. Back in the high school days I at least felt like I could study. And I did have some intellectual achievements. These days? My attention span is so fucked and brain is so overstimulated I can barely focus for more than 5 minutes.

At some point something just went wrong with my life though I'm not sure what it is exactly. Suffered one defeat after another and now I am where I am. A discouraged neetcel. I feel as if this streak of failures and unfortunate choices that I have made has created a negative reinforcement loop hole which I cannot escape.

So I think to myself: maybe some people were simply meant to become failures in life? I know many can relate feeling helpless trying to escape the rotter ways. Rotting leads you nowhere unless you have the neetbux. And if you try getting a job you end up failing or getting some minimum wage bullshit job OR working 9 to 5 at some office which leaves you emotionally and physically exhausted and empty. I mean, what is this shit? Be damned if you do and be damned if you don't....

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

I want to be the richest man in Laos! I love Laos!
Nov 25, 2022
Me too but I usually give up or procrastinate and don't every try so idk if I'd be good at something if I actually tried. Then again I did try a few times and failed colossally :feelskek: don't remember when though. Oh right coming up with money ideas that's a big failure. Then again I am procrastinating 99.99999% of the time

Nameless_sunflower

Nameless_sunflower

NEET
Sep 19, 2022
Me too but I usually give up or procrastinate and don't every try so idk if I'd be good at something if I actually tried. Then again I did try a few times and failed colossally :feelskek: don't remember when though. Oh right coming up with money ideas that's a big failure. Then again I am procrastinating 99.99999% of the time
Could you stop being a sitcom character for one second

Based Vampire

Based Vampire

Sleep late, and read trashy books!
Mar 23, 2023
Yes, not exactly identical but quite similar so you know what I'm talking about. One just has to wonder where this life will lead us... Gotta keep trying anyway I guess maybe there's a small chance of success

Activity
So far there's no one here