I think it's all about population control

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

I want to be the richest man in Laos! I love Laos!
Nov 25, 2022
The way the economic and social system works nowadays seems to be all about decreasing population numbers.

The reason why jobs pay so little, why everything costs so much, inflation, why buying a house is so hard, why taxes are so high, why employment is so shit nowadays.

It's not a conspiracy even. The rich "philanthropists" like Gates are congratulated, applauded whenever they declare that the global population must be decreased. They've been saying it for decades, openly.

So I think it's not far-fetched to say that the reason why you're a NEET, why you're poor, why you're an incel with no girlfriend, is that the system was designed so that a certain percentage of people would fail, so that they're less likely to reproduce. And the system is so difficult that even most normies find it hard to have even one kid. All by design.

Actually, the more logical conclusion is that the rich and powerful are just greedy fucks who don't care what happens to the 99%, they just want more money and power and that's why we're all poor with our quality of life always getting lower. Nevermind, illogical thread. (hmm, although maybe they do want a lower population so that they can control things better. Or so that global warming and pollution doesn't go nuts so they can enjoy living in luxury in some northern country while the rest of the world is poor and polluted).

Last edited:
smug_tard

smug_tard

Heh
May 14, 2023
They might be truly creating an undermensch. Or as anon said they probably just don't care what happens to the masses.
The way i see it is that the insane liberalist progressive changes that have occurred in the west over the past 50 years have created systemic issues that might lead to gdp decline and the temporal solution to aid these issues is migration

parzurnacs

parzurnacs

Summer vibes 🧃🌞🏖✈️🌊🐳🌻😀
May 12, 2023
1. Make everything more expensive to win more money
2. Population decreases
3. Workers from third world countries come as a replacement working for cheap and you win more money
4. Repeat

There is only one 1st world country whose population pyramid isn't decreasing in the form of a reversed triangle, instead it is having a good population growth, do I even need to say which one is?

Last edited:
H

hopelessAspieNEET

Everything posted from here is satire and not real
May 26, 2023
Also I think that the human population is much lower than is claimed. 8 billion people is ridiculous. I think it's only a couple hundred million at best. Not even a way for people to be churning out so many children when the environment is so toxic. You hear stories about people who parted ways years ago and moved away bumping into each other in "such a big world"

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

Nov 25, 2022
Also I think that the human population is much lower than is claimed. 8 billion people is ridiculous. I think it's only a couple hundred million at best. Not even a way for people to be churning out so many children when the environment is so toxic. You hear stories about people who parted ways years ago and moved away bumping into each other in "such a big world"
You know, there was a time in my life where I was into theories like that, it was so fun to explore them. I really want the world to not be what the smart people think it is. I want schizo shit to be real.

H

hopelessAspieNEET

May 26, 2023
You know, there was a time in my life where I was into theories like that, it was so fun to explore them. I really want the world to not be what the smart people think it is. I want schizo shit to be real.
Lol you have so many doctored rabbit holes where all of them are backed by lot of stuff because of the the way they were doctored. You have the masons, jews, bohemian grove, blackrock, secret societies, illuminati, nwo, the british royals, old world shit, giants, spirituality, covid, disease, vaccinations, mkultra, historical events and much more. The fact that our supply chain is poisoned, that we are being denied any help for this even when the fix is simple and known, personal stories, anecdotes. So many true stories and doctored rabbit holes you can dig into, that if you really wanted to dig into it you'd have already ended up being "schizo". Makes me think you're shitting

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

Nov 25, 2022
Lol you have so many doctored rabbit holes where all of them are backed by lot of stuff because of the the way they were doctored. You have the masons, jews, bohemian grove, blackrock, secret societies, illuminati, nwo, the british royals, old world shit, giants, spirituality, covid, disease, vaccinations, mkultra, historical events and much more. The fact that our supply chain is poisoned, that we are being denied any help for this even when the fix is simple and known, personal stories, anecdotes. So many true stories and doctored rabbit holes you can dig into, that if you really wanted to dig into it you'd have already ended up being "schizo". Makes me think you're shitting
Well, imagine a really smart and educated person. Someone who reads a lot and is a respected and intelligent person. Would he believe in all this? No, most intelligent people would consider these things nonsense. So I can't fully believe in them when anybody who is intelligent would laugh at this silly stuff. And the only people who believe in them are terminally online people who lives are in disarray. Conspiracy theorists just don't seem like the smartest bunch.

H

hopelessAspieNEET

May 26, 2023
Well, imagine a really smart and educated person. Someone who reads a lot and is a respected and intelligent person. Would he believe in all this? No, most intelligent people would consider these things nonsense. So I can't fully believe in them when anybody who is intelligent would laugh at this silly stuff. And the only people who believe in them are terminally online people who lives are in disarray. Conspiracy theorists just don't seem like the smartest bunch.
So you are outsourcing your thinking to someone else? Or even just your idea of what a smart/intelligent person is? You dig into this shit yourself and ignore what everyone else says, obviously there's going to be a lot of seemingly retarded people and controlled opposition or feds posing as retards. It's pretty much dumpster diving, you're trying to learn and pick out bits and peaces to string them together for yourself.

GeckoBus

GeckoBus

Look away, creep!
May 28, 2023
The way the economic and social system works nowadays seems to be all about decreasing population numbers.

The reason why jobs pay so little, why everything costs so much, inflation, why buying a house is so hard, why taxes are so high, why employment is so shit nowadays.

It's not a conspiracy even. The rich "philanthropists" like Gates are congratulated, applauded whenever they declare that the global population must be decreased. They've been saying it for decades, openly.

So I think it's not far-fetched to say that the reason why you're a NEET, why you're poor, why you're an incel with no girlfriend, is that the system was designed so that a certain percentage of people would fail, so that they're less likely to reproduce. And the system is so difficult that even most normies find it hard to have even one kid. All by design.

Actually, the more logical conclusion is that the rich and powerful are just greedy fucks who don't care what happens to the 99%, they just want more money and power and that's why we're all poor with our quality of life always getting lower. Nevermind, illogical thread. (hmm, although maybe they do want a lower population so that they can control things better. Or so that global warming and pollution doesn't go nuts so they can enjoy living in luxury in some northern country while the rest of the world is poor and polluted).

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

Nov 25, 2022
So you are outsourcing your thinking to someone else? Or even just your idea of what a smart/intelligent person is? You dig into this shit yourself and ignore what everyone else says, obviously there's going to be a lot of seemingly retarded people and controlled opposition or feds posing as retards. It's pretty much dumpster diving, you're trying to learn and pick out bits and peaces to string them together for yourself.
I am impressed, you actually understood what I meant in my comment. "the idea of what a smart person would think", that's exactly right. You know, most people lack the reading comprehension to understand what they read, but you really got it.

Yeah I suppose I could get into this stuff again, especially now that I'm older and wiser.

But stuff like spirituality and whatnot are a crapshoot. I've actually been semi-into spiritual things for like half a year (been procrastinating a lot), but since the very nature of spiritual matters is immaterial, I'm struggling to keep believing in it for too long. The atheist in me always wins out.

GeckoBus

GeckoBus

Look away, creep!
May 28, 2023
jay dyer :O
i love to put his streams on the bg while gaming or trying to fall asleep
oh wow, now this is a first
lmao
idk im kind of shocked
someone who knows dyer
ive been watching him for four years now. Hes changed my life, srs one of the most high iq people out there. I know people say that a lot about random people online cuz confirmation bias and everyone who agrees with me is high iq blasy bla we know the deal
but Dyer actually has a foundation for his beliefs and can justify them

Arcadicel

Arcadicel

NEET
May 28, 2023
See the thing is tho that 3rd worlders have invaded those countries to suppress population decline
If total population decline was the true goal surely governments would do more against this?
Immigrant birthrates drop dramatically each new generation, so they're a temporary solution. Probably just to buy time for the elites to complete their preparations.

Arcadicel

Arcadicel

NEET
May 28, 2023

It's going to happen eventually, regardless of the intervention of the elites. Our resources will not last forever, so population decline is not necessarily a bad thing. But I think the more likely outcome is that humanity makes itself obsolete.

smug_tard

smug_tard

Heh
May 14, 2023
Immigrant birthrates drop dramatically each new generation, so they're a temporary solution. Probably just to buy time for the elites to complete their preparations.
Import more migrants to replace the migrants?

Arcadicel

Arcadicel

NEET
May 28, 2023
Import more migrants to replace the migrants?
Well the problem is that even poor countries are starting to have their birth rates decline. Many are now only at replacement level, so they can't afford to lose more people.

Bitter

Bitter

Dokgo
Jan 20, 2023
They are pushing their agenda based on social Darwinism.

smug_tard

smug_tard

Heh
May 14, 2023
Well the problem is that even poor countries are starting to have their birth rates decline. Many are now only at replacement level, so they can't afford to lose more people.
Nah dude the most subhuman countries are wayyyyyy above replacement level like africa is expecting a population explosion in the coming century due to white saviour cucks endlessly supplying then with resources like Africa had something like 19 marshall plans in aid overall

Arcadicel

Arcadicel

NEET
May 28, 2023
Nah dude the most subhuman countries are wayyyyyy above replacement level like africa is expecting a population explosion in the coming century due to white saviour cucks endlessly supplying then with resources like Africa had something like 19 marshall plans in aid overall
Africans are a last resort, the elites still want a functioning society to carry out their plans in. If you look at Latin America, Middle east, and South Asia, they're already heading towards that point.

Arcadicel

Arcadicel

NEET
May 28, 2023
Africans are a last resort, the elites still want a functioning society to carry out their plans in. If you look at Latin America, Middle east, and South Asia, they're already heading towards that point.
With advancements in automation, I think they have enough time to finish their plans. Once they automate thinking though, it will probably be over for them as well.

incelkingkong

incelkingkong

incel battle royale
Nov 28, 2020

Activity
So far there's no one here