I think it's over with my e gf

B

bitcoin

NEET
Apr 11, 2022
I don't think I'll stop talking to her (not like I have anything better to do) but she revealed to me that she's a 7 so I'm pretty much fucked. I'll refer to her as my penpal from now on. This isn't necessarily a bad thing because I can now treat her as a friend instead of a potential gf so I don't have to worry about scaring her off with my incel schizo nature. I wish I could have at least gotten a tit pic or something but I think she sees me more as a curiosity to amuse her in her downtime then as an actual potential friend. Which is okay because that cunt is boring as fuck. Carrying each convo is torture but at least I have somebody to bounce my nutty ideas off of without them freaking out and calling me a sweaty inkwell or something. What this experience has taught me is that I'm an extremely bad judge of character and need to stay inside at all times to avoid hurting myself and potentially others with my retarded decisions. She is an interesting person and isn't like other girls (if she even is a girl) but she's foreign so that may be why. In the future it will be interesting to see how her life plays out and hopefully she gets married to a rich guy and sends me some crypto or something for entertaining her.

Activity
So far there's no one here