I think the reason that I'm such a loser is that socializing or what others thought of me wasn't a motivator at all.

• Thread starter anon1822thirdaccoun
  • Start date
anon1822thirdaccoun

anon1822thirdaccoun

NEET
Nov 12, 2022
Other people are much more social than me. They are very influenced by what others think of them, they want to socialize etc.... Meanwhile, I couldn't give less of a shit most 99.9999% of the time. Genuinely, all my life I preferred playing Runescape and WoW over making friends. Shit, I'm so antisocial I remember classmates asking what games I'm playing, and I actively fucking hid the fact that I played Runescape. Not because of shame, but I remember feeling some sort of possessiveness, like this is my game, you shouldn't even know about it. Weird mentality, dunno why I used to thin like this.

Anyway, there's another side to this. Women. Sex. I always had a high libido, to the point the girls in my class called me a pervert cause I kept making all these super sexual jokes when I was in middle/highschool. But turns out, I never actually had a high libido. Because people with high libido are motivated to actually go out and do things to satisfy that libido. I wasn't. All I did was masturbate, without putting in an ounce of effort to get girls.

If sex was more of a motivator for me, and if socializing and other people in general were a motivator, I wouldn't be a loser. But my motivator was always one thing: to be as lazy as possible, and to get as much easy dopamine as I could. And I continue this path to this day. Short-term easy dopamine over long-term fulfillment. It's a battle I lose every day.

anon1822thirdaccoun

anon1822thirdaccoun

NEET
Nov 12, 2022
You sound like you have hardcore ADHD/ADD. Stimulants might save you
Yep, I do. But in my country, not only are those disorders looked down upon, but GOD FORBID they give you any "drugs" for them. No, no, therapy is all you'd get. You so much as mention any stimulants and you'll be looked at as a junkie. Not only that, they aren't even imported! Literally, Ritalin or Adderall do not exist in this country, they are simply not imported by anyone, since the medical system doesn't see them as necessary. Fucking Eastern Europe, fucking hate this place.

Alexander

Alexander

Wagie
Nov 26, 2020
Those were a motivator for me at one point , but not anymore , partly because i no longer have friends around to influence me and also because i realized i'll never be that cool good looking guy. I'll never positively stand out , never get to fuck the women i wanna fuck. I was just going to be a background character , just jestermaxxin and trying to fit in with people , but i found some comfort in loneliness and avoiding all the trials that came with socialization was a breath of fresh air

anon1822thirdaccoun

anon1822thirdaccoun

NEET
Nov 12, 2022
Those were a motivator for me at one point , but not anymore , partly because i no longer have friends around to influence me and also because i realized i'll never be that cool good looking guy. I'll never positively stand out , never get to fuck the women i wanna fuck. I was just going to be a background character , just jestermaxxin and trying to fit in with people , but i found some comfort in loneliness and avoiding all the trials that came with socialization was a breath of fresh air
Well said. It's surreal how intelligence or whatnot cannot help us here one bit. No, it's all looks. Fucking crazy world we live in.

6speedmanual

6speedmanual

Progressing
Dec 1, 2020
Yep, I do. But in my country, not only are those disorders looked down upon, but GOD FORBID they give you any "drugs" for them. No, no, therapy is all you'd get. You so much as mention any stimulants and you'll be looked at as a junkie. Not only that, they aren't even imported! Literally, Ritalin or Adderall do not exist in this country, they are simply not imported by anyone, since the medical system doesn't see them as necessary. Fucking Eastern Europe, fucking hate this place.
Aren’t you on antidepressants? Which means they have ssris and shit but not ADHD meds? Giga cucked. Have you ever tried modafinil?

6speedmanual

6speedmanual

Progressing
Dec 1, 2020
just get lobotomised theory
Stims are by far more effective than anti depressants or other Jew meds if you are an ADDcel. Seriously, seratonin is a female, feel good hormone. It has no productive benefit and is directly correlated with higher estrogen and prolactin hence the massive rates of ED from antidepressants. Real masculine moggers are driven by dopamine, from doing and achieving things. I’ve taken adderall for years and while I don’t currently use it, it’s probably one of the only meds that could help OP get out of his situation. It’s legit

T

THE NEWer HONKLER

Banned
Aug 13, 2022
Stims are by far more effective than anti depressants or other Jew meds if you are an ADDcel. Seriously, seratonin is a female, feel good hormone. It has no productive benefit and is directly correlated with higher estrogen and prolactin hence the massive rates of ED from antidepressants. Real masculine moggers are driven by dopamine, from doing and achieving things. I’ve taken adderall for years and while I don’t currently use it, it’s probably one of the only meds that could help OP get out of his situation. It’s legit
dnd read
dnd ask
its over

anon1822thirdaccoun

anon1822thirdaccoun

NEET
Nov 12, 2022
Aren’t you on antidepressants? Which means they have ssris and shit but not ADHD meds? Giga cucked. Have you ever tried modafinil?
Modafinil isn't allowed either. Super cucked country, I hate it. SSRIs are available only because they don't feel like anything, they don't have a noticeable effect like a "high". So stimulants are super prohibited, but SSRIs don't even require a prescription most of the time (seriously, I'm self-medicating lmao, taking 4 pills a day).

Activity
So far there's no one here