I think the reason why I hate work so much is ADHD.

anon1822

anon1822

Banned
Apr 5, 2021
I hate saying I have ADHD cause it feels like what an attention-seeking normie would say. But I think this is one of the primary reasons why my life is so fucked up. Well, that and the other 10 mental illnesses.

But ADHD really fucks me up. It makes everything unbearable. Anything other than just sitting glued to a screen 24/7, browsing reddit/youtube/watching a sitcom. I can't even sit through a game, I need to alt tab every 5 seconds. And I was like this since I was a little kid. Parents tried to force me to go outside but I'd always rush to be on a PC 24/7.

Too bad this country is so ass backwards on the issue. Best case scenario they recommend you therapy (which is bullshit), while labelling you as a drug seeker if you want any medicinal help. I actually googled it and no way no how will they give you ritalin or such in this country, just no way. I actually came across posts complaining about how backwards these doctors/this society is regarding the issue. God forbid you tell anyone irl you have ADHD, they'd look at you like you were a retard, or just tell you to stop being a bitch and get over it. Nevermind the 10 other things I got wrong with me lol. Regardless, with the shit wages in this country you couldn't afford the pricy medicine even if they did give it to you. But it isn't even imported here cause they're super strict and paranoid and conservative so whatever. Although, even if I were in another country, I wouldn't get medicine. Fuck spending money on psychiatrists, I'd hate spilling my guts irl, I don't like talking to people irl. Also fuck spending a lot of money on that, no way.

ADHD is the reason why I can't find any interests (well that and the depression/anhedonia). My biggest wish is for my work to be doing something I enjoy doing, so it doesn't really feel like work. I find it impossible to spend 8 hours a day doing something you don't like, I'd honestly rather drop dead right now, literally dead. But ADHD is preventing me from it, this fucking brain of mine doesn't like anything other than consuming endless content for quick dopamine. It actually feels like torture to not be lying in bed just glued to a screen. It sucks so bad, even going for a walk is unpleasant, it's like I need constant stimulation. And work is the opposite of that, it's torture.

Last edited:
CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
My 9 year old nephew has to take ADHD pills, I think it is messed up, a misbehaving 9 year old shouldn't be put on Jew pills. Jew pills should be reserved for KHV adults.

For me work is so boring because I can't talk to the normies like what NT's can do so I have no entertainment at all whereas normies can get their entertainment from the social interaction. The boredom mixed with the anxiety makes it a living hell, I actually prefer busy jobs as the time goes quicker unlike my most recent job of standing in one spot for 8 hours putting chicken in trays on a conveyor belt. I think my brain has been permanently damaged by that boredom. In some jobs in the past I also got very sore feet, can you imagine it, the boredom for 8 hours, the anxiety and with sore feet.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
I hate saying I have ADHD cause it feels like what an attention-seeking normie would say. But I think this is one of the primary reasons why my life is so fucked up. Well, that and the other 10 mental illnesses.

But ADHD really fucks me up. It makes everything unbearable. Anything other than just sitting glued to a screen 24/7, browsing reddit/youtube/watching a sitcom. I can't even sit through a game, I need to alt tab every 5 seconds. And I was like this since I was a little kid. Parents tried to force me to go outside but I'd always rush to be on a PC 24/7.

Too bad this country is so ass backwards on the issue. Best case scenario they recommend you therapy (which is bullshit), while labelling you as a drug seeker if you want any medicinal help. I actually googled it and no way no how will they give you ritalin or such in this country, just no way. I actually came across posts complaining about how backwards these doctors/this society is regarding the issue. God forbid you tell anyone irl you have ADHD, they'd look at you like you were a retard, or just tell you to stop being a bitch and get over it. Nevermind the 10 other things I got wrong with me lol. Regardless, with the shit wages in this country you couldn't afford the pricy medicine even if they did give it to you. But it isn't even imported here cause they're super strict and paranoid and conservative so whatever. Although, even if I were in another country, I wouldn't get medicine. Fuck spending money on psychiatrists, I'd hate spilling my guts irl, I don't like talking to people irl. Also fuck spending a lot of money on that, no way.

ADHD is the reason why I can't find any interests (well that and the depression/anhedonia). My biggest wish is for my work to be doing something I enjoy doing, so it doesn't really feel like work. I find it impossible to spend 8 hours a day doing something you don't like, I'd honestly rather drop dead right now, literally dead. But ADHD is preventing me from it, this fucking brain of mine doesn't like anything other than consuming endless content for quick dopamine. It actually feels like torture to not be lying in bed just glued to a screen. It sucks so bad, even going for a walk is unpleasant, it's like I need constant stimulation. And work is the opposite of that, it's torture.
As stupid as this sounds (and you probably heard this hundreds of times) but maybe try to go for a walk in nature two or three times a week.
[UWSL][UWSL]Whenever I do that, I feel a little better afterwards and my mind is no longer racing so fast and I'm more calm. [UWSL][UWSL]When I watch a movie later that day, I can enjoy it a little more.[/UWSL][/UWSL] Maybe my dopamine receptors are damaged too idk.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

Last edited:
Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I

I Agree with everything you just said even in the states alot of doctors wont prescribe adderall. I have add where I need intense stimulation just to be interested I get bored very easily. Adderall helps though. I can finish people's sentences so it's even hard to have normal conversations cause I'm such a fast talker. And normies talk so dam slow it drives me nuts. The worst part about adderall is the dry mouth side effects. They say people with adhd have a plasma issue in there brains. Which is essentially what adderall does. It stimulates blood flow to the cerebral cortex. Try massaging your head for ten minutes every morning to get your blood flowing. But with out adderall it's kind of hopeless doing remedial jobs for a adhd. You'll brake concentration and start blabbing on to normies which they despise.

Quarantined

Quarantined

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
I'm scared I'll mess up if I try,
which is why I choose not to try

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
You're not fucking unique. There are lots of people who hate work.

You should give entrepreneurship a try. As an entrepreneur you decide how much you want to work.

And I'm not talking about any kind of work. I mean doing the kind of work that allows you to earn passive income.

I'm talking about videos, blogs, reviews, books, websites, whatever, you already know this stuff.

I will think about retiring once I earn 3000 usd each month passively – from doing absolutely nothing.

Right now I make about 30 usd each month, so I still have a looong way to go.

But fuck work, honestly. I think I hate work as much as you do.

I believe all entrepreneurs do.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Right now I make about 30 usd each month, so I still have a looong way to go.
What do you do for it, if I may ask?
Last year I tried to get into this whole "Online T-Shirt Business" field, just to try it out. I made ... 0$.
Turned out[UWSL][UWSL] this whole sector is completely oversaturated.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

anon1822

anon1822

Banned
Apr 5, 2021
Last year I tried to get into this whole "Online T-Shirt Business" field, just to try it out. I made ... 0$.
Turned out[UWSL][UWSL] this whole sector is completely oversaturated.[/UWSL][/UWSL]
I've spent so much time researching shit like this. Passive income, ways to make money self-employed etc... It's all bullshit tbh, like 0.1% are lucky enough to have gotten in at the right time. Unless you have some unique skill, some great expertise that you can use to make something that really stands out, then don't even bother.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
I've spent so much time researching shit like this. Passive income, ways to make money self-employed etc... It's all bullshit tbh, like 0.1% are lucky enough to have gotten in at the right time. Unless you have some unique skill, some great expertise that you can use to make something that really stands out, then don't even bother.
Agreed 100%. And it feels like you are not only months but many many years late to the party. But what choice do we have? We gotta keep trying, even if it's out of desperation. At least @Unemployed manages to make a few bucks every month.

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
I've spent so much time researching shit like this. Passive income, ways to make money self-employed etc... It's all bullshit tbh, like 0.1% are lucky enough to have gotten in at the right time.
Luck is definitely a huge factor. In most cases it's up to Google to decide whether or not your projects will become successes.

But there are things content producers can make to improve their chances: buy links, build links, optimize the content for search engines (keywords, video length etc.), choose their niche wisely.

But yeah, you're correct. The industry is very tough and it has been getting tougher every year (that's what I've heard from the veterans who have been doing this for years).

Whatever you choose to do, be persistent. This game takes lots of time. Many people have said it took Google about six months to start showing their pages in relevant search queries. Google trusts aged content creators over newbies.

Unless you have some unique skill, some great expertise that you can use to make something that really stands out, then don't even bother.
This is bullshit. You don't have to be an expert. There are blogs that paraphrase information from Wikipedia without doing any fact checking.

As long as you're seen, read, and heard, you can earn some money. No matter if you're right or wrong. Good or horrible.

Is there anything on planet earth that isn't completely oversaturated these days? I genuinely believe we are living in one of the most competitive eras of humanity.
I believe there are. We just have to innovate. And do things that take some time to accomplish.

I'm currently doing something I haven't seen talked about in the industry. But it will take me a long time to see if my ideas work.

I own a forum and a blog.

Activity
So far there's no one here