I want more money than @anonfourthacc

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
That's right. @anon1822fourthacc.

Guess what? I'm having another manic episode.

You don't know how much I want money.

I did the math, I made some calculations, and I figured out that the amount of money I want is.... A LOT!!!
Now.... is 1000 USD a day enough?

1000 USD a day is an INSANE amount of money.

But it would take me THREE FUCKING YEARS to become a millionaire.

So I figured....

EVEN IF YOU MANAGED TO SCAM 1000 USD A DAY...
IT WOULD STILL TAKE THREE YEARS TO EARN A MILLION BUCKS?!?!

Duude.... When you put it like that.... it's not an easy job to become a millionaire by scamming people.

If you had a LEGITIMATE BUSINESS....
You could sell it for 20 - 40 X multiple.

Meaning.... you would have to make like 20k - 40k a month so you could sell it for a milli.

Now which is easier? Making 20 k a month thru legit biz or scamming 1000 usd a day for three years?

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Some things are more important than money sweetie

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

I want to be the richest man in Laos! I love Laos!
Nov 25, 2022
I 100% agree, in fact I was talking to @Al-Maari600 and I was telling him how I cba doing some of the things we talked about cause they're just not profitable enough.

Sure I could scam $500 or $1000 once or twice a month after days and weeks of trial and error and effort.

But that's just not fucking worth it.

A man needs steady income. Big income. That's what we need, not spending weeks to scam or steal $1000.

So idk, I need something. Idk what yet though.

I 100% know I want it to be an online venture. Nothing offline, fuck offline shit, I only want to work online. But what could it be?

How can I achieve my dream of $10k a month? I'm barely at a quarter of that, not even that.

inel

inel

🧙🎩🪄🔮✨
Nov 30, 2020
Wow, slow down, I can't handle such a huge influx of information, please write a summary cause that's too verbose. Brevity is the heart of wit after all.

• The speaker discusses their 5-year experience with Modafinil, a prescription drug used for conditions like narcolepsy, shiftwork sleep disorder, and sleep apnea.
  • Modafinil is often perceived as a "limitless pill" that can enhance intelligence and creativity, but the speaker emphasizes that its primary function is to promote wakefulness.
  • Modafinil is likened to a stimulant but without the euphoria associated with amphetamines, such as Adderall.
  • The speaker notes that Modafinil is useful for staying awake, improving information absorption, and sustaining productivity over extended periods, but it doesn't provide the kind of limitless mental enhancement portrayed in popular culture.
  • The speaker suggests that realistic expectations are essential when using Modafinil, as it may not live up to the exaggerated claims made in some online sources.

6speedmanual

6speedmanual

Progressing
Dec 1, 2020

• The speaker discusses their 5-year experience with Modafinil, a prescription drug used for conditions like narcolepsy, shiftwork sleep disorder, and sleep apnea.
  • Modafinil is often perceived as a "limitless pill" that can enhance intelligence and creativity, but the speaker emphasizes that its primary function is to promote wakefulness.
  • Modafinil is likened to a stimulant but without the euphoria associated with amphetamines, such as Adderall.
  • The speaker notes that Modafinil is useful for staying awake, improving information absorption, and sustaining productivity over extended periods, but it doesn't provide the kind of limitless mental enhancement portrayed in popular culture.
  • The speaker suggests that realistic expectations are essential when using Modafinil, as it may not live up to the exaggerated claims made in some online sources.

Adderall > modafinil. Phenylpiracatam is also very solid. DMAA if you can find it is like a mini adderall. All better than modafinil

Activity
So far there's no one here