I want out of this nightmare what degree should I get

ElishaLord

ElishaLord

NEET
Jul 31, 2021
I've been wageslaving full time at a restaurant for the past 3 months I work 5-6 days a week from 9am to 9pm 30 min break no joke it's a high pressure high pace environment so stressful my boss swears at me all the time for nothing and expects me to do the job of 3 men by myself, all the coworkers have detected my non ntness and hate me

I keep pushing through it because I know it's temporary I'm saving as much money as I can before going back to neeting but I'm not satisfied with a LDAR lifestyle I want money and to eventually get a girlfriend a family some happiness

If this is what the real world and the average job is I will kill myself, I want to go back to college (it's free here) to get a degree with the ultimate goal of getting a remote job so I don't have to deal with these people anymore

What should I study? No I wont get a trade the people I'm working with right now are the typical blue collar super NT ''Good ole boys'' who work in trades I don't get along with them at all, if you work in trades you are a fakecel tbh

ElishaLord

ElishaLord

NEET
Jul 31, 2021
I live in a french speaking country I've been losing my english skills since I don't have the time to go on the computer ever I haven't consumed any english content in three months sorry for my poorly written thread

ElishaLord

ElishaLord

NEET
Jul 31, 2021
unironically join TRW (the real world by tate)
are you in it? is the information really valuable I will give it a try I used to do dropshipping but I was scamming and not shipping the items eventually got busted

THE NEWer HONKLER

THE NEWer HONKLER

NEET
Aug 13, 2022
are you in it? is the information really valuable I will give it a try I used to do dropshipping but I was scamming and not shipping the items eventually got busted
idk im not in yet but i know that is.
you may be fucked tho cos i got in $50 but the price has since rising to $150

ElishaLord

ElishaLord

NEET
Jul 31, 2021
12hr shifts, 30m break is that even legal?
they will have me working from 9am to 3pm, clock out, then start a new shift from 3:30pm to 9pm

the women working here get breaks all the time though, I'm the one doing the heavy work if I took breaks the job wouldn't be over and I'd get yelled at more or even fired

I sound like I have no respect for myself for staying here but I went from 0$ to 9k$ in 3 months, I don't have a license and the restaurant is close to my home

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
they will have me working from 9am to 3pm, clock out, then start a new shift from 3:30pm to 9pm

the women working here get breaks all the time though, I'm the one doing the heavy work if I took breaks the job wouldn't be over and I'd get yelled at more or even fired

I sound like I have no respect for myself for staying here but I went from 0$ to 9k$ in 3 months, I don't have a license and the restaurant is close to my home
9k''s impressive, I worked for just under a year and probably didn't even make that (never mind save it). If I believed I could make 9k in 3 months I'd probably be more willing to work

ElishaLord

ElishaLord

NEET
Jul 31, 2021
9k''s impressive, I worked for just under a year and probably didn't even make that (never mind save it). If I believed I could make 9k in 3 months I'd probably be more willing to work
I have $1 and 2$ coins laying around my room everywhere from the past years I use them to buy beers and cigarettes lol but I haven't touched my bank account a single time since August

9k cad is worth 6.7k usd though, you could make that amount but you will be destroyed both mentally and physically it isn't sustainable longterm especially if you have neet tendencies

Magonia

Magonia

NEET
Jan 2, 2022
I've been wageslaving full time at a restaurant for the past 3 months I work 5-6 days a week from 9am to 9pm 30 min break no joke it's a high pressure high pace environment so stressful my boss swears at me all the time for nothing and expects me to do the job of 3 men by myself, all the coworkers have detected my non ntness and hate me

I keep pushing through it because I know it's temporary I'm saving as much money as I can before going back to neeting but I'm not satisfied with a LDAR lifestyle I want money and to eventually get a girlfriend a family some happiness

If this is what the real world and the average job is I will kill myself, I want to go back to college (it's free here) to get a degree with the ultimate goal of getting a remote job so I don't have to deal with these people anymore

What should I study? No I wont get a trade the people I'm working with right now are the typical blue collar super NT ''Good ole boys'' who work in trades I don't get along with them at all, if you work in trades you are a fakecel tbh
If you are like me, you'd be looking at private investigations, real estate law and investment

THE NEWer HONKLER

THE NEWer HONKLER

NEET
Aug 13, 2022
You’re getting tried like shit for 12.5 an hour, aren’t there a better position you can find out there. These guys sounds like they’re breaking a bunch of labor laws from what you described.
bro you work for free dont be preaching to us about labor laws

ElishaLord

ElishaLord

NEET
Jul 31, 2021
You’re getting treated like shit for 12.5 an hour, aren’t there a better position you can find out there. These guys sounds like they’re breaking a bunch of labor laws from what you described.
I want to go to college and get a degree that will give me that better position I'm looking for, in my conservative town people are proud to be wageslaves and brag about the hours they work it's the culture every low skill job is like this

after 4 months they are obligated to offer you a contract that will allow you to be unionized and have better conditions so these jews fire people right before that 4 months mark jfl

ElishaLord

ElishaLord

NEET
Jul 31, 2021
If you are like me, you'd be looking at private investigations, real estate law and investment
sounds very high IQ where do you start, criminal justice degree? I need structure I can't learn things by myself

KARENIN

KARENIN

He did no wrong
Jul 2, 2022
Edit: Nevermind I read the 9k CAD part and realised you're not a eurofag
Your employer is breaking EU labour laws if he makes you work for more than 48h a week, but maybe he intends to fire you just before the 4month mark or whatever is your country's reference period for calculating work hours.
The EU’s Working Time Directive (2003/88/EC) requires EU Member States to guarantee the following rights for all workers:
  • a limit to weekly working hours
    • the average working time for each seven day period must not exceed 48 hours, including overtime;
    • depending on national legislation and/or collective agreements, the 48 hour average is calculated over a reference period of up to 4, 6 or 12 months

You can find out your country's specific labour regulations through the dropdown menu on this site:

6speedmanual

6speedmanual

Stagnant
Dec 1, 2020
Imo college is a scam unless you’re doing a STEM field. I unironically think you should get into a trade, it may look intimidating but most careers are going to involve some level of nt’ness unless you want to be a programmer/software engineer

6speedmanual

6speedmanual

Stagnant
Dec 1, 2020
Edit: Nevermind I read the 9k CAD part and realised you're not a eurofag

Your employer is breaking EU labour laws if he makes you work for more than 48h a week, but maybe he intends to fire you just before the 4month mark or whatever is your country's reference period for calculating work hours.

You can find out your country's specific labour regulations through the dropdown menu on this site:
Pretty sure OP is in Quebec

Magonia

Magonia

NEET
Jan 2, 2022
sounds very high IQ where do you start, criminal justice degree? I need structure I can't learn things by myself
I didnt say criminal justice degree. I didnt even say a degree. Anyways there are youtube videos about how to become private investigator. There are real estate law jobs that dont need a degree. Most investigator jobs are civil and not criminal. The real estate and PI jobs usually will have you working at a law office

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

The Prince Of Istanbul
Sep 7, 2022

Ez shit like accounting

You wouldn’t survive in stem

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I wish I was Dutch
May 13, 2021
Damn. Sounds like the place people get banished when they dont behave in hell.
Just thinking about working in such a gastronomy environment makes me physically ill holy shit.

As far as advice you should aim for a high demand niched stem field. Anything else is either saturaded or the nt-problem will appear. I used to be the one to shout "just learn a trade" but Im not so sure about trades anymore. I think nowadays if you are a socially weird nervous non-nt wreck you wont cut it in trade. Maybe gotta be lucky there when it comes to coworkers.