I want out of this nightmare what degree should I get

ElishaLord

ElishaLord

NEET
Jul 31, 2021
I've been wageslaving full time at a restaurant for the past 3 months I work 5-6 days a week from 9am to 9pm 30 min break no joke it's a high pressure high pace environment so stressful my boss swears at me all the time for nothing and expects me to do the job of 3 men by myself, all the coworkers have detected my non ntness and hate me

I keep pushing through it because I know it's temporary I'm saving as much money as I can before going back to neeting but I'm not satisfied with a LDAR lifestyle I want money and to eventually get a girlfriend a family some happiness

If this is what the real world and the average job is I will kill myself, I want to go back to college (it's free here) to get a degree with the ultimate goal of getting a remote job so I don't have to deal with these people anymore

What should I study? No I wont get a trade the people I'm working with right now are the typical blue collar super NT ''Good ole boys'' who work in trades I don't get along with them at all, if you work in trades you are a fakecel tbh

ElishaLord

ElishaLord

NEET
Jul 31, 2021
12hr shifts, 30m break is that even legal?
they will have me working from 9am to 3pm, clock out, then start a new shift from 3:30pm to 9pm

the women working here get breaks all the time though, I'm the one doing the heavy work if I took breaks the job wouldn't be over and I'd get yelled at more or even fired

I sound like I have no respect for myself for staying here but I went from 0$ to 9k$ in 3 months, I don't have a license and the restaurant is close to my home

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
they will have me working from 9am to 3pm, clock out, then start a new shift from 3:30pm to 9pm

the women working here get breaks all the time though, I'm the one doing the heavy work if I took breaks the job wouldn't be over and I'd get yelled at more or even fired

I sound like I have no respect for myself for staying here but I went from 0$ to 9k$ in 3 months, I don't have a license and the restaurant is close to my home
9k''s impressive, I worked for just under a year and probably didn't even make that (never mind save it). If I believed I could make 9k in 3 months I'd probably be more willing to work

ElishaLord

ElishaLord

NEET
Jul 31, 2021
9k''s impressive, I worked for just under a year and probably didn't even make that (never mind save it). If I believed I could make 9k in 3 months I'd probably be more willing to work
I have $1 and 2$ coins laying around my room everywhere from the past years I use them to buy beers and cigarettes lol but I haven't touched my bank account a single time since August

9k cad is worth 6.7k usd though, you could make that amount but you will be destroyed both mentally and physically it isn't sustainable longterm especially if you have neet tendencies

Magonia

Magonia

>NOFAP FAILURE
Jan 2, 2022
I've been wageslaving full time at a restaurant for the past 3 months I work 5-6 days a week from 9am to 9pm 30 min break no joke it's a high pressure high pace environment so stressful my boss swears at me all the time for nothing and expects me to do the job of 3 men by myself, all the coworkers have detected my non ntness and hate me

I keep pushing through it because I know it's temporary I'm saving as much money as I can before going back to neeting but I'm not satisfied with a LDAR lifestyle I want money and to eventually get a girlfriend a family some happiness

If this is what the real world and the average job is I will kill myself, I want to go back to college (it's free here) to get a degree with the ultimate goal of getting a remote job so I don't have to deal with these people anymore

What should I study? No I wont get a trade the people I'm working with right now are the typical blue collar super NT ''Good ole boys'' who work in trades I don't get along with them at all, if you work in trades you are a fakecel tbh
If you are like me, you'd be looking at private investigations, real estate law and investment

ElishaLord

ElishaLord

NEET
Jul 31, 2021
You’re getting treated like shit for 12.5 an hour, aren’t there a better position you can find out there. These guys sounds like they’re breaking a bunch of labor laws from what you described.
I want to go to college and get a degree that will give me that better position I'm looking for, in my conservative town people are proud to be wageslaves and brag about the hours they work it's the culture every low skill job is like this

after 4 months they are obligated to offer you a contract that will allow you to be unionized and have better conditions so these jews fire people right before that 4 months mark jfl

KARENIN

KARENIN

I wanna revive Hitler but I can't figure out how
Jul 2, 2022
Edit: Nevermind I read the 9k CAD part and realised you're not a eurofag
Your employer is breaking EU labour laws if he makes you work for more than 48h a week, but maybe he intends to fire you just before the 4month mark or whatever is your country's reference period for calculating work hours.
The EU’s Working Time Directive (2003/88/EC) requires EU Member States to guarantee the following rights for all workers:
  • a limit to weekly working hours
    • the average working time for each seven day period must not exceed 48 hours, including overtime;
    • depending on national legislation and/or collective agreements, the 48 hour average is calculated over a reference period of up to 4, 6 or 12 months

You can find out your country's specific labour regulations through the dropdown menu on this site:

6speedmanual

6speedmanual

Progressing
Dec 1, 2020

Your employer is breaking EU labour laws if he makes you work for more than 48h a week, but maybe he intends to fire you just before the 4month mark or whatever is your country's reference period for calculating work hours.

You can find out your country's specific labour regulations through the dropdown menu on this site:
Pretty sure OP is in Quebec

Magonia

Magonia

>NOFAP FAILURE
Jan 2, 2022
sounds very high IQ where do you start, criminal justice degree? I need structure I can't learn things by myself
I didnt say criminal justice degree. I didnt even say a degree. Anyways there are youtube videos about how to become private investigator. There are real estate law jobs that dont need a degree. Most investigator jobs are civil and not criminal. The real estate and PI jobs usually will have you working at a law office

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

The Prince Of Istanbul
Sep 7, 2022

Ez shit like accounting

You wouldn’t survive in stem

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Damn. Sounds like the place people get banished when they dont behave in hell.
Just thinking about working in such a gastronomy environment makes me physically ill holy shit.

As far as advice you should aim for a high demand niched stem field. Anything else is either saturaded or the nt-problem will appear. I used to be the one to shout "just learn a trade" but Im not so sure about trades anymore. I think nowadays if you are a socially weird nervous non-nt wreck you wont cut it in trade. Maybe gotta be lucky there when it comes to coworkers.

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020

Always gather information you can blackmail the shitty employer with... Phone calls, regular conversations, working hours etc. Take their asses to court or get a settlement :feelsok:

ElishaLord

ElishaLord

NEET
Jul 31, 2021
update my high inhib ass sent my dad to bring back my uniform and a letter of immediate resignation for me the day before I started college

I thought going to school and studying would be alot easier than physical labour but I was wrong I can't focus I just can't do anything there is something terribly wrong with me. I have a doc appointment on Wednesday I will ask him for bloodwork and then a sleep study I'm a literal zombie

My parents would let me neet in their basement forever they know I'm autistic but that's such a boring life I'm too high sentience to cope with video games and movies

Last edited:
BloatmaxxManlet2022

BloatmaxxManlet2022

Be the king of bulking
Nov 13, 2021
update my high inhib ass sent my dad to bring back my uniform and a letter of immediate resignation for me the day before I started college

I thought going to school and studying would be alot easier than physical labour but I was wrong I can't focus I just can't do anything there is something terribly wrong with me. I have a doc appointment on Wednesday I will ask him for bloodwork and then a sleep study I'm a literal zombie

My parents would let me neet in their basement forever they know I'm autistic but that's such a boring life I'm too high sentience to cope with video games and movies
That is sad, I remember working in the restaurant industry for a while. As an autistic/ schizo the weird thing was the women liked me but the men got over competitive. I weirded people out when I would talk to a split in the back of the dish pit. I did almost kinda the same you did, you had it way harder though.

My suggestion is if you’re going to school avoid socializing with people you have nothing in common with. Just study hard and use the resources they give you as a non nt. But if I were you, I’d just work at another restaurant, then if you’re fit, work on a boxing career. You sound young so as long as you pay up, fight, work and do what you got to do you can get paid to fight for a living.

ElishaLord

ElishaLord

NEET
Jul 31, 2021
That is sad, I remember working in the restaurant industry for a while. As an autistic/ schizo the weird thing was the women liked me but the men got over competitive. I weirded people out when I would talk to a split in the back of the dish pit. I did almost kinda the same you did, you had it way harder though.
the waitresses ''liked'' me but you can tell they saw me as lesser than the other men and as an asexual pet I hated it

female coworkers who I had to work in the kitchen on a daily basis disliked me and talked behing my back alot because I wasn't speaking to anyone and refused to play the social game

My suggestion is if you’re going to school avoid socializing with people you have nothing in common with. Just study hard and use the resources they give you as a non nt.
Yes it's pointless to even try if they are people you see everyday keeping up the appearances gets exhausting and stressful. One good friend to do school projects with would be nice
then if you’re fit, work on a boxing career. You sound young so as long as you pay up, fight, work and do what you got to do you can get paid to fight for a living.
is this what you are doing? sounds like you need to dedicate everything have your sleep diet training dialed in to make it in the fighting world I wonder how I would hold up in the ring despite rarely gymcelling I'm muscular with thick bones because I've been blackpilled and eating alot of meat liver and milk since my early teens before it became a trend lol, the coworkers who tried to socialize with me were always asking me about how I became so muscular and my workout routine. I doubt other fighters are doing this I see them eating oats and shit us incels have the advantage

BloatmaxxManlet2022

BloatmaxxManlet2022

Be the king of bulking
Nov 13, 2021
the waitresses ''liked'' me but you can tell they saw me as lesser than the other men and as an asexual pet I hated it

female coworkers who I had to work in the kitchen on a daily basis disliked me and talked behing my back alot because I wasn't speaking to anyone and refused to play the social game

Yes it's pointless to even try if they are people you see everyday keeping up the appearances gets exhausting and stressful. One good friend to do school projects with would be nice

is this what you are doing? sounds like you need to dedicate everything have your sleep diet training dialed in to make it in the fighting world I wonder how I would hold up in the ring despite rarely gymcelling I'm muscular with thick bones because I've been blackpilled and eating alot of meat liver and milk since my early teens before it became a trend lol, the coworkers who tried to socialize with me were always asking me about how I became so muscular and my workout routine. I doubt other fighters are doing this I see them eating oats and shit us incels have the advantage
I am not sure, sorry for the late reply I was busy with some stuff. I think you should at least train in a fighting gym and just get an honest opinion from a coach. From what I can tell if you have that aesthetic and you have think bones then you should be good to go.

I tried to box and I was good to an extent. But with metal plates in my arm I had decided to just keep the gym clean and I helped train other clients. Plus I moved out later so it was short lived.

Tbh I kinda can’t give the best advice to you guys because I’m not much of a celly. I was kinda a chad thru school and I even had a high school sweetheart last til my mid twenties. I didn’t lose my v card til my twenties as well but I got crushed on a lot throughout my life. Now reaching 32 I get attention but people think I’m gay and men crush on me more than women. I think I’m a magnet to men but I also think my youthful look just turns off women due to the cutecel effect.

But don’t knock it til you try it, I think you should do well in it

pugmalion

pugmalion

i hate pussy
Jan 15, 2023
I am not sure, sorry for the late reply I was busy with some stuff. I think you should at least train in a fighting gym and just get an honest opinion from a coach. From what I can tell if you have that aesthetic and you have think bones then you should be good to go.

I tried to box and I was good to an extent. But with metal plates in my arm I had decided to just keep the gym clean and I helped train other clients. Plus I moved out later so it was short lived.

Tbh I kinda can’t give the best advice to you guys because I’m not much of a celly. I was kinda a chad thru school and I even had a high school sweetheart last til my mid twenties. I didn’t lose my v card til my twenties as well but I got crushed on a lot throughout my life. Now reaching 32 I get attention but people think I’m gay and men crush on me more than women. I think I’m a magnet to men but I also think my youthful look just turns off women due to the cutecel effect.

But don’t knock it til you try it, I think you should do well in it
wat wating gf does to a mf

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020

phd of badasserie from the hustler uni :cool:

9/11 was funny

9/11 was funny

𝕷𝖞𝖆𝖓 𝖗𝖆𝖒𝖊𝖈 𝖈𝖆𝖙𝖞𝖆 𝖅𝖊𝖕𝖆𝖗
Sep 11, 2022

You should grow weed

Activity
So far there's no one here