Discussion I want to drink my wife's pee

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
My wife and I have a pretty decent sex life, especially for having a 3 year old toddler. We have sex maybe once a week, and it's pretty standard.. kissing, oral, boom-boom, wash up, then go to sleep. I was watching some home made videos of us from before the kid and I have forgotten how slutty she can be...

Before the baby, we used to do a lot of random, spontaneous public stuff: chic-fil-a bathroom, Hollister fitting room with only a curtain cover, couple random parking lots, hospital bathroom, and my favorite: self-guided apartment showrooms... fuck, she was a dirty, dirty girl.

Since the kid, things are much more vanilla, and that's OK. I don't feel neglected, I don't feel unsatisfied, and I'm still very attracted to my wife.

But I have this sudden urge to "break out of the norm" with her, and I'm kind of anxious to try and even start the conversation, but the first thing I want to try is to drink her pee in the bathtub.. maybe in a femdom fashion. I want her to feel strong, sexy, powerful, and I want to be humiliated. I want to get on my knees and I want to drink her pee as a power-play type fetish, as I lower myself and as she stands above me, crotch spread right up to my face and mouth.

Idk why but I get nervous even thinking about even starting the conversation with her. I usually have no problems being vulnerable in any other area of my life... work, relationships, finances, mental health, etc. But this is gonna forever change the way she looks at me... good or bad.

If she rejects my request, I'll understand, but I'll probably have this fantasy for a while. She accommodates to my other fetishes, but this one seems more "extreme".

I'm excited and nervous and idk when I'll bring it up with her, but it's gonna be soon.

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
iu

Activity
So far there's no one here