I want to exploit the system

J

Just a NEET

NEET
Oct 10, 2022
Welfare in my country sucks. The criteria to receive welfare here is so arbitrary and limited.

To receive welfare here without having worked before, you need to be disabled ( I have Asperger syndrome), or over 65 years old and receive an maximum amount of 1/4 of a minimum wage (The minimum wage, also the value of the welfare money, here is 1320 reais, that is 259,10 dollars converted).

Even if a family lives in a slum and struggle a lot to survive, if the money the person that sustain the family is not 1/4 or under per capita, this person cannot receive welfare.

To receive welfare here I have just two options:

The first one is to: buy a tent, camping tools and some basic supply and escape from my parents house to fit the criteria and living like a vagabond, buying just basic necessities with welfare money.

The problem with the first plan is that you need to pay to stay inside camping areas and you can't live in lands that you don't own. Also my country is dangerous as hell and homeless people here are treated worse than shit.

The second one is to: Find some way to exploit the system, pretending to be in a situation that fits the criteria but living the same life I have, inside my parents house, although I don't like to live here, is better than living in a random place.

I honestly, envy so much the luck and privilege that people that were born in first world countries has, in comparison to people in similar situations in third world countries.

I wish I was born and raised in a developed country but no, my parents decided to have me and my brother here.

Activity
So far there's no one here