I want to have 4 kids.

anon1822movie

anon1822movie

NEET
Oct 9, 2022
When I imagine marriage, or any long-term relationship, I can never imagine a happy man, no matter how hard I try. After a year or two, inevitably I see the woman becoming less affectionate, more demanding, colder, more calculated with how she shows love, how much and how often she shows affection. Marriage basically becomes a second job for the man. And if on top of your full-time job, you cater to all her whims and wants and demands, then you can be rewarded with some affection. Not to mention all the mind games and arguments and emotional torment.

But living without a woman in your life is just as painful (unless you're a Chad who can get pussy every few months, or just hop from one relationship to another when you don't feel like being single). So I can only see one way for the non-Chad man to live without being totally miserable.

Kids. Not one. Not two. Perhaps not even three would be enough. Four kids is when the lifestyle becomes good for the man.

It's more work, it's much harder. But guess what? Having so many kids completely transforms both of your lives. That's it, she's the woman who you have 4 kids with, and you're her man. Your lives are forever intertwined, even more so than people with one or two kids. You're basically inseparable, you'll remain fond of each other and affectionate no matter what, because you're in this together for a long time, there's no way out for her nor you. Love will remain, because it has to, otherwise you'd both go crazy with the amount of work that goes into raising 4 kids. Your love and affection would be necessary, as a way to make this family life pleasant. She wouldn't be able to be overly cold or shrill, she needs you, you need each other. You're both soldiers in the war of life.

It might sound a bit manipulative, like you're keeping her hostage with 4 kids. But I see it as something ... pure, genuine, beautiful. It's a family, like it's truly supposed to be. None of the bullshit family dynamics of modern times. Just a man, and a woman, their big family and zero chance of divorce. No manipulations or schemes or games, you're both two poor parents trying to make ends meet. Your love and hard work is the only thing you two have.

Ahh, why am I torturing myself with these scenarios? I can't so much as get a single woman to go out on a date with me, after months of trying. After months of hard work, motivated by extreme horniness and yearning for affection, to the point I tried super creative methods of getting laid and it still didn't work. Fuck, I can't even see myself getting a woman even in 5 years or more. My life has no future in this country, but then again in another country I'd just be some low-skilled worker shmuck autist loser working for almost minimum wage paycheck to paycheck. What German on American girl would even look at a poor ugly loser like me? Fucked if I stay, fucked if I emigrate. Or rather not fucked, to be precise.

T

THE NEWer HONKLER

Banned
Aug 13, 2022

heres the keys man if u need it 🔑

anon1822movie

anon1822movie

NEET
Oct 9, 2022
You still get divorce raped and she gets custody of the kids
That's if you're rich. But if you're not rich, then she has to stay with you. What's she gonna do, take care of 4 kids all by herself with your alimony (even most simps won't take care of 4 stepchildren lol)? No way, she's stuck, that's why I said not 1, not 2, not 3, but 4+ kids. At that point, you're stuck together for a long, long time. Sure, after like 22 years when the last kid is 18, you could theoretically divorce. But by then you were together for so long, you're old, that a genuine bond has been forged. Well, and at that point if she does divorce you, she'd be doing you a favor. Cause you only really want to be with someone for so long if you enjoy each other's company.

I imagine I can create an environment where we love each other. If she's not bound to me with 4 kids, she'd definitely become a bitch. But with 4 kids, I'd have leverage. She wouldn't be able to treat me like women treat men in modern relationships, like crazy shrews. No, when I tell her to calm down and talk rationally, analyze our emotions and situations, she'd have to listen. We're in this together, it's tough, we need to work together and love each other cause it's so hard, we need each other.

Fuck, why am I imagining all this? I'm a virgin at 26 despite trying hard to lose my v card. It's over, it's done, I should just chemically castrate myself so I stop tormenting myself with fantasies about love and marriage and affection and cuddling and emotional bonding and intimacy. Fuck.

A

AnalAndro

NEET
Nov 26, 2022
when I was younger I wanted an army of 20 or more kids, but then you have to think of how to resist the state and how to fund their education... its hard.

In my opinion, if you dont have money to build a militia and plans to resist the state, then do not spawn any kid, you just end up fueling the economy with new slaves and ruin their life and worsen your life, you perpetuate slavery and in no way you will be able to have a good life, unless you are some sort of sick normie that takes pleasure in being a cuck for the state. Best idea is to leech from society, and if you get enough resources you can think of makng babies, if not its useless.

A

AnalAndro

NEET
Nov 26, 2022
i heard thats andrew tates intention
thats a good idea.

Another strategy would be to pump and dump if you had the look or status to do that, and I think andrew has the status needed for this task... Problem is that you have to be a piece of shit that does not cares about his children, and I am not that piece of shit.

I would like to spam some babies, if it is not the vaxxxine or another pharma drug that kills them it will be something else... Also, normie school indoctrination poses another issue. On one hand you cannot afford to homeschool your kids since its likely you will make them outcasted and retarded, but at the same time state indoctrination is getting worse every year... The ideal would be to create a new tribal group of patriarchipilled incel oriented people to fund a private school, but its fukkin hard to do.

T

THE NEWer HONKLER

Banned
Aug 13, 2022
thats a good idea.

Another strategy would be to pump and dump if you had the look or status to do that, and I think andrew has the status needed for this task... Problem is that you have to be a piece of shit that does not cares about his children, and I am not that piece of shit.

I would like to spam some babies, if it is not the vaxxxine or another pharma drug that kills them it will be something else... Also, normie school indoctrination poses another issue. On one hand you cannot afford to homeschool your kids since its likely you will make them outcasted and retarded, but at the same time state indoctrination is getting worse every year... The ideal would be to create a new tribal group of patriarchipilled incel oriented people to fund a private school, but its fukkin hard to do.
he said hed have 20 sons with the same name and theyd be all alpha chads

A

AnalAndro

NEET
Nov 26, 2022
he said hed have 20 sons with the same name and theyd be all alpha chads
Makes sense, but if I am not mistaken, Mr.Tate wants men to "provide" for women, so it is some sort of manuresphere ideology where he gets pussy and you dont...

Summary of the manuresphere: the big "alpha" personality gets pussy, you dont... for "reasons"... and then you get blamed for it...

Sorry but I am not interested.

T

THE NEWer HONKLER

Banned
Aug 13, 2022
Makes sense, but if I am not mistaken, Mr.Tate wants men to "provide" for women, so it is some sort of manuresphere ideology where he gets pussy and you dont...

Summary of the manuresphere: the big "alpha" personality gets pussy, you dont... for "reasons"... and then you get blamed for it...

Sorry but I am not interested.
the only thing i disagree with tate is his views about women are pretty cucked should the average brokie abide by them

A

AnalAndro

NEET
Nov 26, 2022
the only thing i disagree with tate is his views about women are pretty cucked should the average brokie abide by them
I cannot "disagree" because I simply watched 1 youtube video where he was discussing with a journalist about claims made on social media (I dont use social media dont care)... And I was seeing this guy claiming that "men provide for women"... I was basically laughing at him... such a clown...

That convinced me he is just a clown.

T

THE NEWer HONKLER

Banned
Aug 13, 2022
I cannot "disagree" because I simply watched 1 youtube video where he was discussing with a journalist about claims made on social media (I dont use social media dont care)... And I was seeing this guy claiming that "men provide for women"... I was basically laughing at him... such a clown...

That convinced me he is just a clown.
he is omni based in every other way, although its more redpilled, but i am doing HU in good faith

A

AnalAndro

NEET
Nov 26, 2022
he is omni based in every other way, although its more redpilled, but i am doing HU in good faith
You have to be very careful with "based" people or "based movies"... Not saying you cannot learn anything new. For example if Mr.Tate is teaching you something, its fine, go for it... You can learn from him, but be careful...

Be careful to never worship him, to never "believe" in him, to never build trust in him, to never follow his footsteps, never do what he says you should do... Again, you can feel free to entertain yourself with that individual, but be very careful...

All you see around you is controlled by gobbermint, even the "based" movies such as taxi driver or scarface or joker, literally everything...

Its always nice to have a bit of hedonism and to fool yourself and maybe entertain yourself, I would never blame somebody for it, but be exxxtra careful no to believe for 1 second that what you see around you is not propaganda or is "genuine"... Basically preserve your trust only for people you know IRL and demonstrated interest in having a relationship with you... scammers are everywhere during the collapse of civilization... Its precisely now that you have to restrict your circle of trust and expand it only when you are in a very good position in life.

T

THE NEWer HONKLER

Banned
Aug 13, 2022
You have to be very careful with "based" people or "based movies"... Not saying you cannot learn anything new. For example if Mr.Tate is teaching you something, its fine, go for it... You can learn from him, but be careful...

Be careful to never worship him, to never "believe" in him, to never build trust in him, to never follow his footsteps, never do what he says you should do... Again, you can feel free to entertain yourself with that individual, but be very careful...

All you see around you is controlled by gobbermint, even the "based" movies such as taxi driver or scarface or joker, literally everything...

Its always nice to have a bit of hedonism and to fool yourself and maybe entertain yourself, I would never blame somebody for it, but be exxxtra careful no to believe for 1 second that what you see around you is not propaganda or is "genuine"... Basically preserve your trust only for people you know IRL and demonstrated interest in having a relationship with you... scammers are everywhere during the collapse of civilization... Its precisely now that you have to restrict your circle of trust and expand it only when you are in a very good position in life.
i mean from money making pov i have full faith, and the online systems they have are legit, dont care to say more theres no point

A

AnalAndro

NEET
Nov 26, 2022
i mean from money making pov i have full faith, and the online systems they have are legit, dont care to say more theres no point
ok but if you promote this garbage ponzi trash I am going to block you and never talk to you again. Weight pros and cons. I will lose all respect for you, if you promote that trash... think about it.

T

THE NEWer HONKLER

Banned
Aug 13, 2022
ok but if you promote this garbage ponzi trash I am going to block you and never talk to you again. Weight pros and cons. I will lose all respect for you, if you promote that trash... think about it.
why you getting triggered nigga its not that serious

A

AnalAndro

NEET
Nov 26, 2022
why you getting triggered nigga its not that serious
Its a precaution I use.

To avoid being angry online I block whoever I dont like. You could think its too much and infantile behavior, but I am also incel so online interactions for me are almost all the interactions I have. I need to preserve the few pieces of sanity I still have.

T

THE NEWer HONKLER

Banned
Aug 13, 2022
Its a precaution I use.

To avoid being angry online I block whoever I dont like. You could think its too much and infantile behavior, but I am also incel so online interactions for me are almost all the interactions I have. I need to preserve the few pieces of sanity I still have.
Youll get on with @CelticKHV

الطائر ابن لا أحد

الطائر ابن لا أحد

Survival of the fittest
Nov 28, 2020
A

AnalAndro

NEET
Nov 26, 2022
I'll never be a father now, unless I go after desperate lesbos maybe like this subhuman.
foids already won, and this is the proof.

They dehumanize men to this point, I am not talking about the guy and his garbage genetics, I am talking about the fact he is selling semen for foids...

Obviously most incels will not care, but it just shows how fucked you are if you still think of appeasing women... hope somebody wakes up to this reality, even if I have no hopes.

Freder

Freder

NEET
Apr 16, 2022
When I imagine marriage, or any long-term relationship, I can never imagine a happy man, no matter how hard I try. After a year or two, inevitably I see the woman becoming less affectionate, more demanding, colder, more calculated with how she shows love, how much and how often she shows affection. Marriage basically becomes a second job for the man. And if on top of your full-time job, you cater to all her whims and wants and demands, then you can be rewarded with some affection. Not to mention all the mind games and arguments and emotional torment.

But living without a woman in your life is just as painful (unless you're a Chad who can get pussy every few months, or just hop from one relationship to another when you don't feel like being single)
It's literally what I think a lot of time about. It's like you have exactly same thoughts on this topic like I do.
So I can only see one way for the non-Chad man to live without being totally miserable.

Kids. Not one. Not two. Perhaps not even three would be enough. Four kids is when the lifestyle becomes good for the man.
This is actually very good plan.
Of course more likely than not you will still get divorced after 20 years of raising kids together, but you had 20 years of good manly life.
It's either this plan or one becomes tired overworked betabux.

Activity
So far there's no one here