I want to watch a comfy anime movie in my living room

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
My relatives will see me then, and know that I am a beta that watches romance movies. They'll never respect me again.

I was going to watch "Your Name." Well that ship has sailed, back to watching Berserk.

Does anyone have this same problem?

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
My relatives will see me then, and know that I am a beta that watches romance movies. They'll never respect me again.

I was going to watch "Your Name." Well that ship has sailed, back to watching Berserk.

Watching rom-coms doesn’t make u a beta

I usually watch those kinda anime with my mom, is your family really mean or something?

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
Yes, there's an odd taboo on acting or doing anything that can be considered sentimental. I told my brothers I had a girlfriend back when I was in Kindergarten (I was lying), and I still get made fun of it to this day.
My siblings were similar. They would tease me about random made up bullshit. When they saw me anywhere near a foid at school I would have to endure endless teasing for days/weeks. Funny that all of them are in normal relationships now but I am here.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Funny that all of them are in normal relationships now but I am here.
You must execute them for apostasy

BloatmaxxManlet2022

BloatmaxxManlet2022

Be the king of bulking
Nov 13, 2021

Do your own thing man, men into romantic movies in my opinion make better husbands for their wife’s than loser chads. That’s literally all I read and watch. Romcom manga and Adam Sandlers romcoms are best. You’re a decent man for your taste, keep it up bruddha

Activity
So far there's no one here