I wish I had died as a kid

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
Or never been born. I toughed it out instead, put effort into things and made myself go through annoying stuff. But in some cases it doesn't turn out to be worth it.

The way life is turning out to be is like a horrible low budget bottom tier movie. But instead of quitting you decide to give it a little more time to see what happens and stay invested, maybe you'll change your mind, right? Before you know it you're halfway through this absolute dog shit movie and it only gets worse it's almost comical.

You wish you had quit earlier or never stumbled upon it to begin with. But now you're here and somehow it feels like it doesn't matter whether you go through the remaining few minutes of this shit show or shut it off now.

WestEuropoor

WestEuropoor

Yes sir, i can boogie!
Oct 7, 2022
Or never been born. I toughed it out instead, put effort into things and made myself go through annoying stuff. But in some cases it doesn't turn out to be worth it.

The way life is turning out to be is like a horrible low budget bottom tier movie. But instead of quitting you decide to give it a little more time to see what happens and stay invested, maybe you'll change your mind, right? Before you know it you're halfway through this absolute dog shit movie and it only gets worse it's almost comical.

You wish you had quit earlier or never stumbled upon it to begin with. But now you're here and somehow it feels like it doesn't matter whether you go through the remaining few minutes of this shit show or shut it off now.

Attachments

• poorjakker.png
    poorjakker.png
    41.2 KB · Views: 9
MelancholicClown

MelancholicClown

NEET
Aug 23, 2022
My father begged my mother to get an abortion offering to pay for it because he was basically an antinatalist but super drunk when he knocked her up, but she refused because she was lonely. Her not aborting me is probably the main reason i hate her.

rainghost

rainghost

NEET
Oct 21, 2022
It's true that it does get worse. But it's also true that it doesn't take that much to make life better again-- usually someone making a real effort to be your friend, or someone showing genuine interest in you. At least that's what helps me. It's like a switch being flipped.

Unfortunately, that means it's down to mostly luck as to whether the right people will come along or not. And that can make a person spiral real quick, thinking about a future in which no one does come along. And obviously, there's a higher chance of nasty people coming along & stressful situations.

If I knew the answer to finding peace without that, I'd spread the word.

Nameless_sunflower

Nameless_sunflower

NEET
Sep 19, 2022
My father begged my mother to get an abortion offering to pay for it because he was basically an antinatalist but super drunk when he knocked her up, but she refused because she was lonely. Her not aborting me is probably the main reason i hate her.
Thats why you will be an eunuch
To get back at your mom
"Fix"dad's mistake

You're in your rebel phase which is good
Talk to someone irl
it might help get over this stuff and you'll be able to live your life

MelancholicClown

MelancholicClown

NEET
Aug 23, 2022
Thats why you will be an eunuch
To get back at your mom
"Fix"dad's mistake

You're in your rebel phase which is good
Talk to someone irl
it might help get over this stuff and you'll be able to live your life
There are many reasons i want to be a eunuch but getting back at her isnt one of them. She knows and doesn't give a fuck. I am going to get back at her by leaving her one day so she can die alone. Nobody else wants to associate with her because she is a schizo narcissist. Thats why she gave birth to me, because she was lonely.

And i am living. Im still breathing am i not? Did you mean to say that im not living the narrative? You want me to get a job? Go to college? Go out partying with friends? I find all that shit distasteful. All those things require dealing with retards constantly. I have one real friend who i met on 4chan and he also wants to get sterilized, he values consent and birth is always nonconsensual so he thinks it is wrong to reproduce. He even thinks birth is worse than murder because with murder you are not subjecting the person to anything they wouldn't have already been subjected to, all living beings will die eventually so murder is only making this inevitable fate arrive a bit sooner for that being. He doesn't hate his parents for birthing him though because they didn't know any better.

Last edited:
Activity
So far there's no one here