Venting I wish I was aromantic

IGiveUp

IGiveUp

4:00 A.M.
Sep 11, 2021
I’m sure there’s ways of achieving this, but if I try I know part of me will always desire to be in a relationship. I’ve just been bluepilled too much as a young kid that I feel as if I don’t ever find someone to be with, I’ll just end up miserable and lonely for the rest of my life. It come to a point that I really don’t long for other things in life, I’m quite a boring person when it comes to that. I don’t dream to be rich, famous, talented, or any number of things, what I do wish for overall is to find that special person and perhaps form a family together but that’s not really mandatory I could do without it, I know it sounds really soy but it’s just how I feel. Love probably isn’t real, well at least for someone like me, but I can’t get over it.
IMG 5290

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

I want to be the richest man in Laos! I love Laos!
Nov 25, 2022
Being bitchless in romania is hard tbh when i went bitches would literally throw themselves at me and ask to join me for dinner like 90% of foids there are hoes
True they would do anything for foreigners. I saw an absolute 10/10 in my class basically begging this guy who lived in America his whole life to date her. She was basically begging him dude and he kept rejecting her I guess he might have fucker her by then though.

Activity
So far there's no one here