If I could start over

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
I'm not a real NEET but I consider myself one in spirit since I'm a shut-in anyway. But if I could start over with other things being equal I would be a real textbook NEET and whatever happens, happens. I wouldn't give this world and the society I was forced into a single second of my efforts. This is my conclusion because all my sweat, blood and tears in life has meant nothing in the end, or at least very little relative to my input. I'm still a shut-in, I still have nobody and nothing worth living for, I'm still miserable and I'm still so ashamed of myself I dread going out in public anywhere. And although everyone would jump at the chance to tell me it's my fault, I simply cannot agree with cheap attempts at shaming me. It is not because of me. It was a set up. Some people are set up in such a way that they can't win unless they miraculously overcome ridiculous odds. But if I knew from the start what those odds were, I wouldn't have bothered playing the lottery with my emotions and my hope like that. I was too hopeful in the past, naive enough to believe the lies I was told and to overlook the reality before my eyes for the longest time. This is why I tried so hard and this is why I'm so disappointed. If I could go back, I wouldn't bother.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I'm not a real NEET but I consider myself one in spirit since I'm a shut-in anyway. But if I could start over with other things being equal I would be a real textbook NEET and whatever happens, happens. I wouldn't give this world and the society I was forced into a single second of my efforts. This is my conclusion because all my sweat, blood and tears in life has meant nothing in the end, or at least very little relative to my input. I'm still a shut-in, I still have nobody and nothing worth living for, I'm still miserable and I'm still so ashamed of myself I dread going out in public anywhere. And although everyone would jump at the chance to tell me it's my fault, I simply cannot agree with cheap attempts at shaming me. It is not because of me. It was a set up. Some people are set up in such a way that they can't win unless they miraculously overcome ridiculous odds. But if I knew from the start what those odds were, I wouldn't have bothered playing the lottery with my emotions and my hope like that. I was too hopeful in the past, naive enough to believe the lies I was told and to overlook the reality before my eyes for the longest time. This is why I tried so hard and this is why I'm so disappointed. If I could go back, I wouldn't bother.
If you could change two things in your life knowing what you know now what would they be

Activity
So far there's no one here