If you are autistic NEET then this is a must (maskmaxxing)

WestEuropoor

WestEuropoor

Yes sir, i can boogie!
Oct 7, 2022
If you consider yourself an autistcel and not a TRUECEL there is one simple trick that might raise your still incredibly low odds of getting laid. The solution is ''Maskmaxxing''

Maskmaxxing is simple, it really is. You should just stop thinking like a sperg whenever you are around people just fucking mask your autism. Look how others behave and just copy to whatevers appropiate. You can move fluently, you are not a fucking robot. You just move like that because you freeze whenever real humans start rendering 70 blocks away from you. If you maskmaxx all the time you can just trick yourself into being not autistic. At one point you will mask so much whenever interacting in real life that you start thinking you are schizo instead of autistic because you see that copy/paste behaviour is as simple as it is.

At the beginning stages of observing people just don't mess up whenever you get into a real conversation early on. If they ask you questions just answer them and try to get the conversation so other person talks more about himself instead (really easy for non autistic humans). You will get better along the way and the pressure wil subside more and more each try.

Oh, and whatever you do don't talk about the blackpill IRL lmao.

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
ED74FC02 8B9A 4EC8 AB28 A41406B755B2

WestEuropoor

WestEuropoor

Yes sir, i can boogie!
Oct 7, 2022
@THE NEWer HONKLER @Fabio

YOU CANT POSTMAXX ON MY THREAADSS

Attachments

• bleedwatertranny.gif
    bleedwatertranny.gif
    760.1 KB · Views: 19
uglyboi1

uglyboi1

neet for almost 9 yrs never worked hand atrophy
Dec 12, 2021
JUST MASK BRO

WestEuropoor

WestEuropoor

Yes sir, i can boogie!
Oct 7, 2022
JUST MASK BRO
I have been masking so hard ever since 10 that i didn't get the diagnosis at evaluation.

My mom told me the school thought i could be autistic and that would be bad news for my future and the way people would treat me (fucking based, not soymom). I was like a sub-average case of autism at most so i was to be saved.

At that point i started masking so fucking hard that i passed the evaluation 2 months later. I kept doing it ever since and its those moments i get excited about things at home that i have to calm my mildly autistic mind into normal behaviour. I have been masking so well that now at 25 i am able to be a public speaker (and have done that) and generally i am very natural in my behaviour.

And it isn't like it feels unnatural for me, at times i am in doubt if i might be imagining my autistic side and the evaluation never happened lmao.

Activity
So far there's no one here