Discussion If you can ask one question to God?

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

I want to be the richest man in Laos! I love Laos!
Nov 25, 2022
What created the universe, and if there was another universe before that, what created that universe, and if there was God before the universe, what created God, and if there was another God before God, what created that God? Recurring all the way up the chain until the original one.

hawt

hawt

warm
May 8, 2023
What is love?

108163171 p0

Lordgoro

Lordgoro

Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?
Nov 1, 2022
If you had the opportunity to ask God (assuming he’s real) one question, what would you ask him?

I’ll probably ask him (or them we don’t judge here 😅) why he created suffering?
God didn't create suffering, nor did Lucifer create sin. They are natural byproducts of living while sentient. natural results of the creatures we are.

Lordgoro

Lordgoro

Nov 1, 2022
he did commit the first sin
Committing is NOT creating. Do grapes create purple, or is purple a natural result? Same thing. If you are going to question higher powers, understand/use precision in words. You can be damned sure they do.

Lordgoro

Lordgoro

Nov 1, 2022
Was this place created for lowering entropy?
Order and chaos are like the opposite sides/nature of both God and Man. We are combos of both, fighting/struggling for control. When chaos wins, things get crazy, when order wins, things seem more "normal". Both are equally powerful and ambitious.

EternalKaczor

EternalKaczor

Its over
Sep 27, 2021
I'll just call him an evil sadistic monster and tell him to go fuck himself since he is literally responsible for all the suffering in the world.

Im an Atheist so i don't buy any of this God bullshit.

Activity
So far there's no one here