Serious If you’re a self-respecting and racially hygenic White person in america and you care about your family than you oppose america.

LetsGetOut

LetsGetOut

I EAT MORE CHICKEN THAN ANY MAN EVER SEEN
Aug 28, 2021
If you’re a self-respecting and racially hygenic White person in america and you care about your family than you oppose america.

America hates you. It encourages violence against your children and then let’s the murderers and rapists walk free since Whites aren’t considered people by this evil country.

It denies your children’s civil rights. America requires your children be third class citizens behind everyone to earn an education or paycheck.

Loyalty to america is a suicide pact for Whites. Overall, it is better for the USA to become outwardly anti-White than to continue being covertly anti-White while courting White loyalty, as was the case for decades under the MLK doctrine. America is anti-White and has been for decades (and in the case of the South, even longer). It’s best if Whites as a whole understand that so they can get their heads in the right place instead of suffering under MLK multi-racial utopian delusions.

Burn the flag, the country is evil and beyond redemption or saving.

DEATH TO AMERICA!

And to those who consider yourself an “american patriot”. I’m going to assume you’re a terrorist homosexual pedophile who worships Israel (jews), faggots and niggers. That is what america is all about. So if you’re proud to be an american, that is what you are also about.

"American" is mere term for a coward, who does evil and despises it at the same time, while conveniently blaming their preferred scapegoat for all their failures, as if that's preventing them from being a better image of the evil they despise. Also means subjecting yourself to a prolapsed anus by letting the jewish masters anally rape you with impunity. That's what it means to be american: a contemptible, castrated and willing slave.

The american aka mutt rag must be stigmatize and be looked at it the same way we look at the USSR flag or the flag of the EU.

American society presently is an obnoxiously banal. Exasperatingly mundane. Horrifically uninteresting. Loathsomely vapid. You couldn’t consciously construct a more delusional, decadent, dead-end deformity of a society. It’s the worst story that has ever been told

LetsGetOut

LetsGetOut

Aug 28, 2021
Nah, I am fine.
then why the fuck did asked in first place? besides is just a 30 seconds listening that's all

LetsGetOut

LetsGetOut

Aug 28, 2021
Ok, why do you care though? You will never be white.
Anyway, think of the fact that a lot of whites fought for the rights of niggers and hispanics despite themselves having nothing to do with blacks and spics people, why not the other way around, besides I benefit from American economy directly boosted by white working people.

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
Anyway, think of the fact that a lot of whites fought for the rights of niggers and hispanics despite themselves having nothing to do with blacks and spics
Having nothing to do with blacks? They brought niggers here so it's their fucking fault.

KARENIN

KARENIN

I wanna revive Hitler but I can't figure out how
Jul 2, 2022
why are stormfronts of today not even white aryans but ethnic shitskins jfl
Because Hitler took all the able-bodied Aryan chads with him to heaven 1939-1945 :feelsreally: Most modern Germans are the descendants of the feeble-minded, physical cripples, cowards, sex deviants and other degenerates who survived the war because they were not fit to serve in the Wehrmacht or SS, and they are so cucked that not only do they not stop ragefugees from swarming their towns and villages, they actively pay them to do so. Ethnics have an interest in countersemitism for the simple reason that when the kikes finish systematically destroying the Anglo-Teutonic civilisation, they'll go after the most functional ethnic civilisations and destroy them in turn :feelsreally:

Last edited:
LetsGetOut

LetsGetOut

Aug 28, 2021
Lmaoooo still falling for the hwite meme

You’ll always be a taco amigo, si senior
What if I want to have kids and form a family?

Activity
So far there's no one here