Discussion Ignoring normies on this forum (truecels only)

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Hate is a scar that can never heal
Jun 20, 2024
Having to interact with normies and chads as a sub 5 truecel is infuriating. I wish this forum had a section exclusively for truecels that didn't allow non incels. Almost every non incel on this forum is cruel and cold hearted. I wish the worst on certain members here in all honesty and I hope they meet an unpleasant face. I'll be ignoring them.

Can any brocels relate?

Pale God

Pale God

Genius
Feb 21, 2023
I‘m not a truecel but the last 10 years made me feel like one but if I was one it would probably have been even worse than it already has been, probably.

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Jun 20, 2024
I‘m not a truecel but the last 10 years made me feel like one but if I was one it would probably have been even worse than it already has been, probably.
You're cool. You can admit the existence of the blackpill and its effects. There's certain privileged users on this forum who actively have sex and brag about it that would mock and tell any truecel or struggling man to shut up.

I'm sorry the world hasn't been kind to you.

97baHater

97baHater

KHHV talentless short ugly low IQ dicklet failure
Apr 18, 2024
Having to interact with normies and chads as a sub 5 truecel is infuriating. I wish this forum had a section exclusively for truecels that didn't allow non incels. Almost every non incel on this forum is cruel and cold hearted. I wish the worst on certain members here in all honesty and I hope they meet an unpleasant face. I'll be ignoring them.

Can any brocels relate?
Not even incels would be pleasant with you after learning that you're a failed faggot. It's not about your looks but about your faggotry

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Jun 20, 2024
as far as I know, we are the only established members from incels.is here
It's true. The normies and chads here get satisfaction mocking us. We can't give them the gratification.

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Jun 20, 2024
eh saw your discord chats and I feel like its mostly your fault
I'm cruel to normies because they're heartless disgusting animals

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
I'm not actually a faggot.

Ironsides

Ironsides

✝️subhuman
May 27, 2023
I liked your actual IQ threads you posted in ID, but youade a major mistake revealing what got you hated and 100% involuntarily separated from .is
That's kinda shit you take to the grave.

frightfulcel

frightfulcel

pyramidcel
Sep 9, 2022
I understand however I can't really get behind this given normies will just exploit the system and pretend to be trucels while trying to get actual trucels kicked out

WestEuropoor

WestEuropoor

Yes sir, i can boogie!
Oct 7, 2022

Can any brocels relate?
This isn't an incel forum

Activity
So far there's no one here