I'm a Proud Islamaphobe.

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
Jordan Peterson with coping oldcel follower.
Jordan peterson

Let's check his daughter, shall we?

Looks like someone could benefit from Islam.
ElsXXQIXEAEU1eB large

Teehee just an innocent picture, nothing suggesting about it.

The granddaughter takes notes.
Screen Shot 2018 05 01 at 63426 AM

Why does she act like every other single mom? Is this what Jordan's wisdom achieved?
Edit: are those Jew tattoos? If this pic is fake then it's a really good one with the lighting.

Meanwhile his cuckbase.

:feelsohgod:I dreamed I saw my maternal grandmother sitting by the bank of a swimming pool, which was also a river. Her genital region was exposed dimly. It had the appearance of a thick mane of hair. She was stroking herself absentmindedly. She walked over to me with a handful of pubic hair compacted into something resembling a large artist's paintbrush. She pushed this at my face. I raised my arm several times to deflect her hand. Finally, unwilling to hurt her or interfere with her any further, I let her have her way. She stroked my face with the brush gently and said, like a child, isn't it soft?
-JP

Last edited:
K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
Peterson is a fucking retard, just look at the way his daughter turned out.
Yeah. I know this is getting old but it's fucking infuriating that whenever I look for even close to decent forum for back up, these mother fuckers are everywhere.
"JP said this and that and in his book page 69 he did this and because of that I don't need my brain anymore."

gigacel123

gigacel123

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
Yeah. I know this is getting old but it's fucking infuriating that whenever I look for even close to decent forum for back up, these mother fuckers are everywhere.
"JP said this and that and in his book page 69 he did this and because of that I don't need my brain anymore."
I dont get the hype behind Peterson. Seems like a glorified self-help grifter

• +1
Reactions: Kaz
K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
I dont get the hype behind Peterson. Seems like a glorified self-help grifter
I bet it's all the single mom's who have no idea where their children fathers are so those kids grow up to fill the empty space.

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature
Nov 26, 2020
lDoDAQu.png

But I used to like him before, specially how he debunked some fairy tales like "gender wagegap" and other shit.

Then I lost my respect for him once I came to know about his daughter.

Well, I actually can't blame him. It's literally impossible for an average western father to raise his daughter properly, unless he is with some hard-core religious groups, like Amish, JW, mormons or Islam. Men are powerless.

Also JFL at that "I'm a proud Islamophobe" cuck, I bet his wife is a whore and his daughters fuck dogs.

vOCjcNg.jpg

Last edited:
Zargrim

Zargrim

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
I intentionally keep my room dirty because I don't want to be like literal drug addict juden peterson. If I ever get rich and famous I'm going to rub my dirty room in his smug fucking face.

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Unwanted, Unloved, and left to die
Dec 2, 2020
Fuck Jordan Peterson tbh ngl.
All his religious, philosophical, and psychological coping and in the end, his daughter still became a whore.
12 rules of life, he should have added one about not raising a whore daughter or not becoming a drug addict cause he can't cope with his elderly wife dying.

KARENIN

KARENIN

I wanna revive Hitler but I can't figure out how
Jul 2, 2022
Me and the two glowies tracking my internet activity agree that this a good thread.

Users who are viewing this thread
KARENIN
Total: 3 (NEETs: 1, Wageys: 2)

Activity
So far there's no one here