I'm an Involuntary NEET and I hate it

Spooky_Heejin

Spooky_Heejin

Blackpill Padawan
Jan 1, 2024
My genetics have held me back in everything I've ever wanted to do in life. The two biggest problems are my physical and mental limitations. I was born with a pars defect, essentially a permanent fracture in my back that prevents me from doing activities which are physically arduous. My dream job was to be an army infantryman, but I can't do that as it would make the fracture worse, forcing me to get back surgery at an incredibly young age. My surgeon says not even surgery would help all that much and I'd likely need multiple.

In theory, you'd think someone who has physical issues would be better off having some kind of white collar job that isn't too physical. Only problem is I'm low iq and autistic. I'm terrible in school and get "information overload" extremely easily. The teacher during a lecture will say "Take notes" and I end up taking all the wrong notes and flunk the test. The teacher will tell me to read a dozen pages in a textbook and highlight important stuff, only for me to highlight the whole page. The teacher will want me to memorize thousands of words, only for me to study for hours and forget everything. I'm awful in classroom environments and even worse in online school. Information simply does not process in my head the same way it does for a normie.

My Dad had me in his late 50's while my Mom had me in her late 30's. Combine old sperm with an aging egg and you'll develop a fucked up kid both mentally and physically. At age the age of 21, I'm now back to how I was when I used to be 12 years old. All I do now is play video games all day, collect action figures, build legos, and jerk off. I wish I wasn't like this but I don't have a choice. Luckily my parents buy me fun copes but it's not something I can do forever.

LASACKRO

LASACKRO

Counsellor of the Narcy Pirates 🏴‍☠️ 🏴‍☠️
Apr 11, 2024
Then u deserve NEETbux type shit at least u have a reason to get my tax money

Unlike the bimbos here

Spooky_Heejin

Spooky_Heejin

Blackpill Padawan
Jan 1, 2024
Then u deserve NEETbux type shit at least u have a reason to get my tax money

Unlike the bimbos here
I recently got disability accepted a few days ago. It'll be nice to purchase my own things without guilt. Seeing people who are NT and get disability despite no mental or physical issues pisses me off to no end.

Skoga

Skoga

No one is coming to save you.
Apr 29, 2024
Reposted from .is lol

poorcel

poorcel

sadboy
Oct 1, 2023
I wish I could go back to school as an adult male. But it doesn't happen in real life and you're doomed to become a jobless deadbeat while ppl your age are scooting or lounging around.

uglyboi1

uglyboi1

fuck this world drugs and welfare for life
Dec 12, 2021
I recently got disability accepted a few days ago. It'll be nice to purchase my own things without guilt. Seeing people who are NT and get disability despite no mental or physical issues pisses me off to no end.
Why is this so common? Everyone I know (through online people cus I have no life) who has disability is somehow faking or exaggerating and go out every weekend living it up with relationships etc. Meanwhile I know numerous inkwells who are completely fucked socially and mentally or even physically that get fuck all.

Kivv

Kivv

Y2V5 turning point 4
Apr 26, 2024
My genetics have held me back in everything I've ever wanted to do in life. The two biggest problems are my physical and mental limitations. I was born with a pars defect, essentially a permanent fracture in my back that prevents me from doing activities which are physically arduous. My dream job was to be an army infantryman, but I can't do that as it would make the fracture worse, forcing me to get back surgery at an incredibly young age. My surgeon says not even surgery would help all that much and I'd likely need multiple.

In theory, you'd think someone who has physical issues would be better off having some kind of white collar job that isn't too physical. Only problem is I'm low iq and autistic. I'm terrible in school and get "information overload" extremely easily. The teacher during a lecture will say "Take notes" and I end up taking all the wrong notes and flunk the test. The teacher will tell me to read a dozen pages in a textbook and highlight important stuff, only for me to highlight the whole page. The teacher will want me to memorize thousands of words, only for me to study for hours and forget everything. I'm awful in classroom environments and even worse in online school. Information simply does not process in my head the same way it does for a normie.

My Dad had me in his late 50's while my Mom had me in her late 30's. Combine old sperm with an aging egg and you'll develop a fucked up kid both mentally and physically. At age the age of 21, I'm now back to how I was when I used to be 12 years old. All I do now is play video games all day, collect action figures, build legos, and jerk off. I wish I wasn't like this but I don't have a choice. Luckily my parents buy me fun copes but it's not something I can do forever.
@kaede Do i give him advice

Spooky_Heejin

Spooky_Heejin

Blackpill Padawan
Jan 1, 2024
Why is this so common? Everyone I know (through online people cus I have no life) who has disability is somehow faking or exaggerating and go out every weekend living it up with relationships etc. Meanwhile I know numerous inkwells who are completely fucked socially and mentally or even physically that get fuck all.
If you read anything I said you'll know what I said isn't an exaggeration. I get vertebrae pain that goes down into my knees and makes it difficult to walk if I stand up for longer than 20 minutes or lift stuff that's over around 20 pounds. Hence why I had to buy a really light cope companion if you read my previous sex-doll thread.

A lot of people likely cheat the system to get disability. My slutty dyke sister lied about having adhd so she could get put on adderall. "Muh I do have adhd. I can only focus for 5 hours reading books until I get distracted." All you just do is answer all the questions as "yes" and they throw you on that shit. Disability pay is the same deal. It's literally retarded.

Spooky_Heejin

Spooky_Heejin

Blackpill Padawan
Jan 1, 2024
I wish I could go back to school as an adult male. But it doesn't happen in real life and you're doomed to become a jobless deadbeat while ppl your age are scooting or lounging around.
Are you talking about college or high school?

Activity
So far there's no one here