News I'm back!

Alexander

Alexander

Wagie
Nov 26, 2020
It was nice running the forum, but @Master has requested for it to be returned to him. I will probably not be as active, but I'll still be around.

Take care!
Thanks for everything. Both here and incels.is

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
The Jew York Times can't keep this nigga down. No, I didn't get into any trouble lol.
Nice man, good to see you back, things have been pretty self-maintaining, Haruhi is a decent mod. Good to see you bro

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
@Master Are you the one who ran @cerberus. If so, screw you and screw your mother. I have come out as a currycel and you know what we're capable of. If you ban me again I will come after you and bounce your head off the ground. This is a guarantee.

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
It was nice running the forum, but @Master has requested for it to be returned to him. I will probably not be as active, but I'll still be around.

Take care!
You betrayed me. I made a close connection with you and you just gave away your power. What good is a close connection with you if you have no power?

Master

Master

Admin
May 7, 2022
@Master Are you the one who ran @cerberus. If so, screw you and screw your mother. I have come out as a currycel and you know what we're capable of. If you ban me again I will come after you and bounce your head off the ground. This is a guarantee.

My name has always just been Master. Cerberus was Serge.

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
welcome back master hope you can be active here too and not forget neets @Master

S

ScornedStoic

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
Good to see you back and kicking. I was afraid you'd befallen a terrible fate similar to Serge. You always seemed cool so that made me sad.

IGiveUp

IGiveUp

4:00 A.M.
Sep 11, 2021
Good to see you back and kicking. I was afraid you'd befallen a terrible fate similar to Serge. You always seemed cool so that made me sad.
When did you came back I thought you received a perma ban??

Agoraneet

Agoraneet

Aug 26, 2021

Activity
So far there's no one here