I'm considering getting a job this year after being a NEET for 4 years

Pale God

Pale God

NEET
Feb 21, 2023
I live in Germany. I got unemployment benefits since 18/19 and had my own appartment at that point but I still went to different schools until I dropped out at 22 after failing subjects like math, geography, history because they were extremely boring and I was more worried about working out in the gym and playing video games.

I regret not getting into university because I wanted to become an interpreter/translator for Japanese, English and German but it never came to that. After dropping out of school I was delusional and thought I might have a chance to become a rapper. But I was too lazy to even record stuff regularly and come up with an image and had no connections in the industry.

Didn't wanna start an apprenticeship until now because I spent a long time in school and just couldn't bring myself to go into some job that I know I couldn't tolerate for like 4 decades or longer.

I thought aboug getting some plastic surgery like a rhinoplasty and that's why I'm reconsidering getting a job. I also want a girlfriend but I doubt I could find one that isn't some used up hoe that's my looksmatch and doesn't have insane standards when it comes to money and status.

Plus I don't really want to have children since I'll probably be poor forever or it would make my financial situation worse and I'd subject my children to school and wageslaving and stuff like heart break or illness.

It seems to me like most women want to have children sooner or later. I doubt relationships make sense since the woman is going to leave you anyway if she gets bored or say something to her she doesn't like to hear. Nowadays they can just rely on the state and alimony if you had kids with her.

I thought about taking some course to become a nutrionist since it's gonna be paid for by the unemployment office but I dislike work in general. I feel if I don't get a girlfriend in the next few years I'm just gonna go back to being a NEET after I bought all the stuff I wanted. I probably shouldn't give up I guess since I'm kinda goodlooking, I think I could easily be HTN/Chadlite if I lost some more body fat, gained some muscle mass and got a nose job.

What do you guys think I should do? I hate working but being isolated for so long makes me go insane and hopeless. I doubt I will make friends or find a girlfriend through work but getting some money would be nice for a change.

D

dungeondragon

Banned
Jan 30, 2023
I was more worried about working out in the gym and playing video games.
Didn't wanna start an apprenticeship until now because I spent a long time in school and just couldn't bring myself to go into some job that I know I couldn't tolerate for like 4 decades or longer.
Hello, me. Your experience and age mirrors mine almost exactly, albeit our reasons for doing what we did differ somewhat.

Greater disposable income is really the main incentive for why I would want to work. In what field, I have absolutely no idea. Really inbetween a rock and a hard place. Cannot be a NEET for much longer, but do not know how or where to take the first step to rectify the mistakes that put me in this position.

Fuck women, fuck starting a family, fuck other people - in essence. Would rather be motivated to work due to wanting to improve my short-term lived experience, than doing so in the hopes of attracting some random woman. Waste of time.

Also been a NEET for 4 years after "completing" Sixth Form (college).

Really, do whatever feels natural. There is no fire under my feet right now which is why I am so passive and lazy. No sense of urgency. I am also very bored and cannot afford to purchase the few copes that would improve my lived experience. But I have also acclimated to being complacent, in a rut. You seem disgruntled with your position, which is a sign that you want to improve. Good, good.

AI-cel

AI-cel

Hikkikomori
Dec 8, 2022
79B34682 17E3 4898 8BC9 121EE3D1A450

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
What do you guys think I should do? I hate working but being isolated for so long makes me go insane and hopeless. I doubt I will make friends or find a girlfriend through work but getting some money would be nice for a change.
If the current situation isn't making you content I don't see a reason to try wagecucking, it's not like you can't go back to old lifestyle if it doesn't work out, right?

Pale God

Pale God

NEET
Feb 21, 2023
I'm just thinking I might still have a chance to get some attractive girlfriend since my brother managed to recently. He is more muscular than me because he took the gym more serious than me and was a gymcel for a while but I remember him saying he'd rather be me because I look better.

If I had money and could go to Japan I'd definitely get girls who look like models there or at least pretty ones who would treat me like a king. No idea what would be realistic in Germany. Maybe I could meet girls at some vacational school if I started some apprenticeship but I'd rather take the nutrionist course, I suppose there will be some girls there too but I won't get my hopes up too high.

Maybe if improve my appearance some more and get a better phone to take pictures with I could even succeed on online dating apps like my brother.

Pale God

Pale God

NEET
Feb 21, 2023
welcome to the forum, well if you are a loner getting a job or a gf won't miracously fix it, just saying, if you have secured neetbux imo just get the gf if you can, what if your job sucks and you won't be able to acking Neet.
I'll always be able to go back to being NEET if I'm not satisfied with working. At least it's the cas
welcome to the forum, well if you are a loner getting a job or a gf won't miracously fix it, just saying, if you have secured neetbux imo just get the gf if you can, what if your job sucks and you won't be able to go back being Neet.
I can basically go back to being NEET at any moment. Could just stop going to work and wait to get fired then claim unemployment benefits again.

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
I'll always be able to go back to being NEET if I'm not satisfied with working. At least it's the cas

I can basically go back to being NEET at any moment. Could just stop going to work and wait to get fired then claim unemployment benefits again.
then just go for it, migh kill the boredom for a while, maybe u can also make frens with your colleagues.

Pale God

Pale God

NEET
Feb 21, 2023
What kind of rap did you make? Mumble shit?
Yeah, but I also tried conscious one for a bit. I got into rap in late 2015/early 2016. I like conscious rap and club music the most besides mumble rap. Or just swag and parody rap. One of my favorite rappers gotta be Riff Raff, he's very unique. I also like the face tattoo look of Soundcloud rappers but I never could have gotten myself to get any, let alone any tattoos at all.

Alexander

Alexander

Wagie
Nov 26, 2020
Sounds like you want to neet , but keep an active lifestyle , to have a social life. You more or less already know what to do , put yourself in a position where you can meet people , the apprenticeship could work , maybe some sports club or dance classes too etc... can't your brother introduce you to people , don't you have any friends from school/college you can reconnect with? Obviously improve your looks so you can hit tinder hard , you're doing yourself a disservice if you have potential to look good , but don't do anything

uglyboi1

uglyboi1

neet for almost 9 yrs never worked hand atrophy
Dec 12, 2021
why do good looking people always end up getting benefits and sub 5's rot on UC with pennies?

uglyboi1

uglyboi1

neet for almost 9 yrs never worked hand atrophy
Dec 12, 2021
Chads gets a whole house, neetbux and a gf
this was unironically the case for a chad ik who was neet for 2 yrs, daddy later gave him job where he was making 1800 a week, he then proceeded to tell me to get a job, when only a month before that he was monologuing about capitalism and how work is evil etc.

Activity
So far there's no one here