Depression I’m getting fat

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

The Prince Of Istanbul
Sep 7, 2022
invega. i gained 100 pounds in 6 months and because i've been on other antipsychotics, i can't get the weight off. hell drug. no one warned me. fucking drug pushers.
Fuck man can’t you give weight and drop that

patientfrog

patientfrog

NEET Royalty
Apr 21, 2022
Fuck man can’t you give weight and drop that
sorry man, not sure what you mean 'give' weight. i'm on another antipsychotic, and it's impossible losing weight on this shit. Only use the jew psychiatrist as a last resort. i'm an old bum still living at home with parents. mentally ill. it's LITERALLY over for me despite the chances for happiness i had when i was younger. i can't meet people because then it will inevitably want to know what i do for a living. i feel like a year 6 old trapped in a man's body.

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

The Prince Of Istanbul
Sep 7, 2022
sorry man, not sure what you mean 'give' weight. i'm on another antipsychotic, and it's impossible losing weight on this shit. Only use the jew psychiatrist as a last resort. i'm an old bum still living at home with parents. mentally ill. it's LITERALLY over for me despite the chances for happiness i had when i was younger. i can't meet people because then it will inevitably want to know what i do for a living. i feel like a year 6 old trapped in a man's body.
Same but you always have a choice man you can change those

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

The Prince Of Istanbul
Sep 7, 2022
I maybe had chance when I was younger too ,I didn’t use them I never had the guts

Activity
So far there's no one here