I'm going to watch dozens of mindfuck movies over the course of a few days, until I trigger a genuine schizo episode in myself lmao.

• Thread starter anon1822thirdaccoun
  • Start date
anon1822thirdaccoun

anon1822thirdaccoun

NEET
Nov 12, 2022
By the time I'm done with this shit, I won't know if I'm in a dream, matrix or real life. Or if real life existed at all, what if all my memories are fake?

Starting by rewatching Mr. Nobody for like the 5th time in my life. How the fuck have I watched a movie 5 times without remembering shit about it? Man my memory sucks.

T

THE NEWer HONKLER

Banned
Aug 13, 2022
watch ''neets.net II: Celtics Cave'' and ''nets.net III; Haruhi has the last laugh''

anon1822thirdaccoun

anon1822thirdaccoun

NEET
Nov 12, 2022
watch ''neets.net II: Celtics Cave'' and ''nets.net III; Haruhi has the last laugh''
Haruhi was a mindfuck anime too. The 8 episodes looping was a weird decision, but god damn do I respect the producers/directors for that. Like, who has the balls to do such a thing? Never in history has any other company done something like this. Holy shit, the Japanese are something else, man.

T

THE NEWer HONKLER

Banned
Aug 13, 2022
Haruhi was a mindfuck anime too. The 8 episodes looping was a weird decision, but god damn do I respect the producers/directors for that. Like, who has the balls to do such a thing? Never in history has any other company done something like this. Holy shit, the Japanese are something else, man.
maybe i should make an album of 10 tracks but it will be the same song 10 times

anon1822thirdaccoun

anon1822thirdaccoun

NEET
Nov 12, 2022
maybe i should make an album of 10 tracks but it will be the same song 10 times
Well, it's the stakes that made Haruhi's Endless Eight so amazing. See, it doesn't cost you much or anything at all to do that. But they were a company. A company with a product to sell. And yet they still took the risk, did this unbelievably crazy idea, in an industry with razor thin margins. That's some insane shit. That's like if James Cameron's Avatar 2 had like 30 minutes of footage of Cameron pooping, just pooping for 30 minutes. You think it's over, then back to pooping.

Activity
So far there's no one here