I'm home alone for another 30 minutes. Tell me any song and I'll sing it.

• Thread starter anon1822fourthacc
  • Start date
Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
As a heterosexual gentleman I refuse to sing that good sir.
T. Bigot
Lil Nas X Celebrates His 22nd Birthday By Dropping A Video Game Of Him  Twerking On The Devil | Barstool Sports

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

I want to be the richest man in Laos! I love Laos!
Nov 25, 2022
I thought you were being sarcastic but then i remember Moldova had alot of rusfication so i thought maybe you all speak Russian now.
Nah we're like 75% romanians the rest are russians and ukrainians. Although with the influx of refugees and with the mass migration of moldovans in the past few years/decades idk what's left.

EternalKaczor

EternalKaczor

Its over
Sep 27, 2021
Nah we're like 75% romanians the rest are russians and ukrainians. Although with the influx of refugees and with the mass migration of moldovans in the past few years/decades idk what's left.
Why don't you just become part of Romania? Im guessing there are corrupt politicians who would lose out so they won't allow it?

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

I want to be the richest man in Laos! I love Laos!
Nov 25, 2022
Why don't you just become part of Romania? Im guessing there are corrupt politicians who would lose out so they won't allow it?
Yeah that's pretty much it. Also lots of brainwashing through media of the older generations and the stupid people.

Also Romania is a huge shithole as well. But at least it's part of the EU so there's that.

10/10 singing I'm so talented

Activity
So far there's no one here