I'm pretty sure I have ADHD, how do I get gibs

Straizer

Straizer

NEET
Apr 27, 2022
So it is real? Lol
We all have adhd to degree.. its about brain structure and things like dopamine pathways size and boring thingies.. some people are just so fucked in the brain by genetics or some error. their brain just cant regulate their attention either they hyperfocus 10 hours a day on something or none. And its rare most of ppl who say they have adhd just consume media which makes everything boring in comparison. Funny enough stoping internet cures even the severe cases almost entirely

Btw soyience isnt sure if the problem is exactly bc of dopamine pathways seize but its the most probable

uglyboi1

uglyboi1

neet for almost 9 yrs never worked hand atrophy
Dec 12, 2021
We all have adhd to degree.. its about brain structure and things like dopamine pathways size and boring thingies.. some people are just so fucked in the brain by genetics or some error. their brain just cant regulate their attention either they hyperfocus 10 hours a day on something or none. And its rare most of ppl who say they have adhd just consume media which makes everything boring in comparison. Funny enough stoping internet cures even the severe cases almost entirely

Btw soyience isnt sure if the problem is exactly bc of dopamine pathways seize but its the most probable
So some have it worse than others to the point where it could cause disability to an extent? Okay thanks for proving my point.

Activity
So far there's no one here