Discussion Im scared of asking my dad that I want surgery

uglybrat

uglybrat

Jb slayer
Apr 25, 2024
I'm 19 year old so I Don't even need to even have his permission, but I want that Nigger to pay for all my surgeries because he the reason why I'm ugly ass shit. Do you think he will let me have surgery, and will you think our bond will be break Because I am his first son. Will he get sad that I don't want to look like him?

uglyboi1

uglyboi1

Homeless nerve damaged neet
Dec 12, 2021
BDD ridden cuck (unless you're actually deformed or ugly but most looksmaxxers arent). If you are subhuman, don't make the same mistake I did and listen to your bluepilled idiot parents they told me I look normal with jaw alignment like this at 17 and I believed their bluepilled lies.
9e8a9ee5acbdf883c1e38fed510f22d6

uglybrat

uglybrat

Jb slayer
Apr 25, 2024
BDD ridden cuck (unless you're actually deformed or ugly but most looksmaxxers arent). If you are subhuman, don't make the same mistake I did and listen to your bluepilled idiot parents they told me I look normal with jaw alignment like this at 17 and I believed their bluepilled lies.
View attachment 123620
Nigga not everyone is ugly ass you

uglybrat

uglybrat

Jb slayer
Apr 25, 2024
View attachment 123620
All I need is orbitals implants and rhino nothing that extreme

uglybrat

uglybrat

Jb slayer
Apr 25, 2024
View attachment 123620
Did you tried to get your shitty jaw fix at least holy shit you probably extremely down growth

AsgardTheFatcel

AsgardTheFatcel

I like black women
Feb 19, 2024
View attachment 123620
You probably have baby face judging from the image. Kidcel.

Late 2000s Muttcel

Late 2000s Muttcel

When you realize what your doing you stop caring
Feb 13, 2024
I'm 19 year old so I Don't even need to even have his permission, but I want that Nigger to pay for all my surgeries because he the reason why I'm ugly ass shit. Do you think he will let me have surgery, and will you think our bond will be break Because I am his first son. Will he get sad that I don't want to look like him?
Nigga just ask him stop being a pussy if he says no he says no just go for it

AsgardTheFatcel

AsgardTheFatcel

I like black women
Feb 19, 2024
hang yourself you fucker. you associate my mouth with being dirty because i have an underbite and crowded teeth set your ass on fire bitch
By dirty mouth, I mean only swearing comes out from your mouth. I bet you're American.

uglyboi1

uglyboi1

Homeless nerve damaged neet
Dec 12, 2021
By dirty mouth, I mean only swearing comes out from your mouth. I bet you're American.
nah im british so even worse. its over for my downgrown face and i am completely hopeless god wasnt happy with me i was content playing games in my room but now i cant even do that HAHAHAAHAH fucking complete joke.

Activity
So far there's no one here