Serious I'm several years above the average age at which people lose their virginity

FemoidsGTFO

FemoidsGTFO

Discord: femoidsgtfo
Nov 1, 2022
And you fucking expect me to not feel a burning sense of hatred for the people responsible? You robbed me of one of the most essential developmental milestones a human being has to undergo and seriously thought I wouldn't turn vindictive? People younger than me are out there experiencing love and sex while I spent those years in loneliness because girls didn't consider me good-looking or neurotypical enough to even look in my direction. I will not just let this go. I will not just forget what you've done to me. I will exact vengeance and undo the injustice that was imposed upon my innocent younger self (non-violently, in Minecraft).

Based Vampire

Based Vampire

NEET
Mar 23, 2023
And you fucking expect me to not feel a burning sense of hatred for the people responsible? You robbed me of one of the most essential developmental milestones a human being has to undergo and seriously thought I wouldn't turn vindictive? People younger than me are out there experiencing love and sex while I spent those years in loneliness because girls didn't consider me good-looking or neurotypical enough to even look in my direction. I will not just let this go. I will not just forget what you've done to me. I will exact vengeance and undo the injustice that was imposed upon my innocent younger self (non-violently, in Minecraft).
are you like 16 or 17 :feelslol:

Based Vampire

Based Vampire

NEET
Mar 23, 2023
People younger than me are out there experiencing love and sex while I spent those years in loneliness because girls didn't consider me good-looking or neurotypical enough to even look in my direction.
On a serious note though I can relate. I rarely even talked with women during my high school and university years. I can't recall a single meaningful conversation or at least 1 situation where I get to hang out with them. Beyond over.

But none of that shit truly matters if you think about it. At the end of the day these people are going to be just as miserable as you are if not even worse. I don't mean to downplay your frustrations, I was complaining about missing out on teen love the other day myself. But fundamentally none of that shit changes how sad, stupid and depressing this life is. 'Missing out' on this may just add a little more misery for us, but it's not such a big deal considering how fucked up this universe is in general.

J

johan

Banned
May 25, 2023
On a serious note though I can relate. I rarely even talked with women during my high school and university years. I can't recall a single meaningful conversation or at least 1 situation where I get to hang out with them. Beyond over.

But none of that shit truly matters if you think about it. At the end of the day these people are going to be just as miserable as you are if not even worse. I don't mean to downplay your frustrations, I was complaining about missing out on teen love the other day myself. But fundamentally none of that shit changes how sad, stupid and depressing this life is. It just adds a little more misery for us, but it's not such a big deal.
The destination may be the same but their journey is a lot more fun.

Based Vampire

Based Vampire

NEET
Mar 23, 2023
The destination may be the same but their journey is a lot more fun.
this fun doesn't last. At the end of the day it's just empty memories. Think of George Sodini for example. he was a sex haver in his early years. Did it stop him from being miserable becoming a de facto incel (failed normie) a few decades later?

It's not about this or that. This life itself is fucked up beyond repair

J

johan

Banned
May 25, 2023
this fun doesn't last. At the end of the day it's just empty memories. Think of George Sodini for example. he was a sex haver in his early years. Did it stop him from being miserable becoming an incel a few decades later?

It's not about this or that. This life itself is fucked up beyond repair
No one argues that, but 1 day of happiness is still better than an eternity of misery.

Based Vampire

Based Vampire

NEET
Mar 23, 2023
No one argues that, but 1 day of happiness is still better than an eternity of misery.
It would also be appropriate to add that that's what makes this life bad. How unfair it is. So much in our lives depends on the things that are out of our control and that we never had the chance to choose. People have the nerve to call this world 'good'

KARENIN

KARENIN

I wanna revive Hitler but I can't figure out how
Jul 2, 2022
There are plenty of foids who lust after Nazi dick on tumblr, the hard task is filtering out the deathnics, shabbos hypocrites and Jewish infiltrators from the sincere neo-Nazi Frauleins that are truly worthy of your Aryan cum. tumblr.com/blog/[username]
Screenshot 20230606 045633

Last edited:
J

johan

Banned
May 25, 2023
It would also be appropriate to add that that's what makes this life bad. How unfair it is. So much in our lives depends on the things that are out of our control and that we never had the chance to choose. People have the nerve to call this world 'good'
Perception is shaped by experience, positive experiences create a positive world view and vice versa.

FemoidsGTFO

FemoidsGTFO

Discord: femoidsgtfo
Nov 1, 2022
Become a wizard.
On my way.

But none of that shit truly matters if you think about it. At the end of the day these people are going to be just as miserable as you are if not even worse. I don't mean to downplay your frustrations, I was complaining about missing out on teen love the other day myself. But fundamentally none of that shit changes how sad, stupid and depressing this life is. 'Missing out' on this may just add a little more misery for us, but it's not such a big deal considering how fucked up this universe is in general.
Spoken like a true coping virgin.

J

johan

Banned
May 25, 2023
true enough. It's a good thing that we can do a theoretical assessment however and look at this wolrd as objectively as possible. In this scenario I don't see how can you not be a pessimist. But I am always happy to debate on this topic.
Imo pessimism is as rational/irrational as optimism, since reality is what it is.
Every human actvity is ultimately pointless, doesn't change the fact that some are very enjoyable.
Do you think a teen couple having their first time under summer's night sky give a flying fuck about any of the world's misery?

Based Vampire

Based Vampire

NEET
Mar 23, 2023
Imo pessimism is as rational/irrational as optimism, since reality is what it is.
Every human actvity is ultimately pointless, doesn't change the fact that some are very enjoyable.
Do you think a teen couple having their first time under summer's night sky give a flying fuck about any of the world's misery?
No they do not, because they are hardly any different from stupid animals

Based Vampire

Based Vampire

NEET
Mar 23, 2023
Yet happier and more fulfilled than "high IQ-thinkers" on manosphere boards will ever be.
perhaps, for the moment. I never claimed to be happy but I am quite content and have been for quite a while now.

The way knowledge affects human happiness is a complicated matter. Even in the Bible we find conflicting reports. Some passages speak of how widsom brings sorrow while others seem to indicate the opposite. At the end of the day it proves that no thing exists that can make you absolutely happy, especially for a long time

J

johan

Banned
May 25, 2023
perhaps, for the moment. I never claimed to be happy but I am quite content and have been for quite a while now.

The way knowledge affects human happiness is a complicated matter. Even in the Bible we find conflicting reports. Some passages speak of how widsom brings sorrow while others seem to indicate the opposite. At the end of the day it proves that no thing exists that can make you absolutely happy, especially for a long time

Based Vampire

Based Vampire

NEET
Mar 23, 2023

I guess what I'm trying to hint at is that there are different ways in which people can be unhappy. And different things that make us unhappy. What works for us doesn't work for them. What works for them doesn't affect us. You are screwed in one way or another in any scenario.

Misery is inescapable. It's just that some people are more fucked than the others perhaps. Maybe not though

Lucillian

Lucillian

Lecnilatir) Tomorrow will be a good day.
Nov 30, 2020

i personally cope by telling myself that most relationships are just betabuxx and that the woman is a roastie and because of that being an incel means im in an objectively better position. Also because ive been browsing psl for years now i find 90% of the foids i encounter ugly and that helps me mentally.

Melancholoser

Melancholoser

Decayed
May 10, 2023

Didn’t strike me as a cope to me. Most people are frustrated by material factors, like no pussy, no money, shithole country, shit family, bullying etc. But if these things were fixed, they would be as happy and optimistic as everyone else, that’s why they don’t understand when you talk about existential/metaphysical things and say that you’re just depressed or just need pussy.

But when the frustration comes from within then you’re truly fucked, when you’re chronically dissatisfied not only with the world but also with yourself and have that feeling that what you seek cannot be found anywhere in this universe, just existing makes you feel out of place. Someone like this will find reasons to complain even when everything is perfect, that deep dissatisfaction will always remain and at most you can just numb it with temporary distractions. Even if you were a perfect chad, stacies pvssy would be just like any other mundane cope, whose only purpose is to be the water thrown into a bottomless pit in an meaningless attempt to fill it.

KaiserWilhelmll

KaiserWilhelmll

Employed
Sep 3, 2021
Well atleast you cleared the first step they is recognition of the problem and what caused it. The next step is to apply this to everyday life and shift your morals and worldview from the accepted one, since that failed you. And further, undermine the system that became your bane

Based Vampire

Based Vampire

NEET
Mar 23, 2023
Didn’t strike me as a cope to me. Most people are frustrated by material factors, like no pussy, no money, shithole country, shit family, bullying etc. But if these things were fixed, they would be as happy and optimistic as everyone else, that’s why they don’t understand when you talk about existential/metaphysical things and say that you’re just depressed or just need pussy.

But when the frustration comes from within then you’re truly fucked, when you’re chronically dissatisfied not only with the world but also with yourself and have that feeling that what you seek cannot be found anywhere in this universe, just existing makes you feel out of place. Someone like this will find reasons to complain even when everything is perfect, that deep dissatisfaction will always remain and at most you can just numb it with temporary distractions. Even if you were a perfect chad, stacies pvssy would be just like any other mundane cope, whose only purpose is to be the water thrown into a bottomless pit in an meaningless attempt to fill it.
Well written. Thank you. Second paragraph is my life summarized to be honest. I do feel as if nothing i this world can make me truly happy

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Brutal my condolences. What's the biggest cause of your wizard status you think? I'm more of a none nero typical kind of prescriber myself. I wasn't a bad looking kid infact I was way above. But still couldn't get consistent pussey with out gesture maxing. Even though manlet fags slayed cause muh they had good grades or what ever the fuck I was being judged on. I'm on a 10 year dry spell from civilian coochie. This is why I just went to fuck hood hookers can I don't have 5lto worry about rejection. Problem is I'm a broke nigger. If I had moeny I'd be content clapping hood bitches for ever. But that's impossible thanks to my add and learning skills.

Moondust

Moondust

NEET
Nov 8, 2023

Legit im way more focused on capitalism and how its fucked over nearly everyone job wise, life wise, economics wise, rather than a gf.

Moondust

Moondust

NEET
Nov 8, 2023
i personally cope by telling myself that most relationships are just betabuxx and that the woman is a roastie and because of that being an incel means im in an objectively better position. Also because ive been browsing psl for years now i find 90% of the foids i encounter ugly and that helps me mentally.
I mean most guys do settle hard its not a cope. Really its a black pill because chances are even if you do self improve you will probably have to settle for an ltn

Moondust

Moondust

NEET
Nov 8, 2023

Well thats probably just people in denial about being fucked up. Like some hottie who is depressed probably got raped as a kid or some shit. That or they just have the brain chemistry dor depression. Either way both cud feasibly be fixed in the future with neuroscience

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
ok incel :rolleyes:

Activity
So far there's no one here