Im so proud of Celtictruecucks transformation

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
So it all began last month when Celtictruecuck confessed to me crying on a private zoom chat that he desired to be a trans women :soy:

At first I felt disgusted that my best friend could feel this way. But after him explaining how she didn't feel comfortable in her own body made me realize I was being selfish and I needed to help my trans friend.

So I bought a plain ticket that morning to stay with Celtictruecuck and his fine ass mom.

So I get there and she tells me her sex change operation is scheduled for tomorrow morning. She wanted me to pick her up after her sex change was completed

So after I layed some pipe in her mother I drove to the hospital to see what she had become. Well she was a new woman. She had dressed himself up in a cocktail dress. And was wearing a bra to secure her big tities in place.

She started crying tears of joy. It was so amazing to see her transformation. She was now an obies trans hole. It was magnificent. She told me she wants to go by the name Rebecca. So let's all be respectful to her and call her by the proper pronouse guys

After her mother confessed to me her dad wasn't laying that good pipe I new I had to become Rebecca'snew step dad. And I now live with her mom, his new boy friend Michael. We live as a happy family now and it's amazing.

Last edited by a moderator:
incelkingkong

incelkingkong

incel battle royale
Nov 28, 2020

Activity
So far there's no one here